ATLANTA, April 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Telaid announced today it will partner with Axis Communications to showcase a wide range of the company's network cameras throughout its Emerging Technology Demo Center opening April 18th in Norcross, GA. Telaid will be hosting a customer and partner event the same week, from April 20-22nd.
Axis worked closely with Telaid's design team to select a variety of HDTV/megapixel, indoor and outdoor-ready, day/night and vandal-resistant IP cameras to exhibit the latest developments and features of network surveillance for customers and partners who visit the new facility. Additionally, the cameras installed by Telaid included a mix of fixed and pan/tilt/zoom network cameras so that off-site visitors can also participate in remote, self-guided customer tours.
"For the last five years, Telaid has been a member of the Axis Channel Partner Program, helping us drive the convergence of network video surveillance within the financial, retail and quick-serve restaurant markets," said Fredrik Nilsson, general manager, Axis Communications Inc. "Multi-site surveillance is a major need for these vertical markets, and Telaid's decades of expertise coupled with the openness, scalability and image quality only enabled by network video make for a winning combination."
Telaid President Scott Patsiga stated, "Telaid is constantly looking to work with best-of-breed organizations to bring high value differentiated solutions to our Multi Site Enterprise Clients. Axis Communications is the far and away leader in network video, including cameras and encoders. The Axis product portfolio coupled with the Telaid National Service Delivery Organization provides a compelling value proposition for customers in the retail, financial services and QSR markets."
Axis IP video products showcased in Telaid's Emerging Technology Demo Center – which all deliver HDTV-standard video quality – include:
- AXIS M3014 Fixed Dome Network Camera for discreet, recessed-mounted indoor surveillance
- AXIS P3344-V Fixed Dome Network Camera for indoor vandal-resistant installation with remote focus and zoom
- AXIS P5534 PTZ Dome Network Camera for HDTV-quality pan/tilt/zoom performance
- AXIS P1346-E Network Camera for outdoor-ready surveillance with P-Iris control
- AXIS Q1755 Network Camera, the industry's first HDTV surveillance camera, for high-quality indoor surveillance in varying lighting conditions
- AXIS P1344 Network Camera for indoor HDTV surveillance with digital PTZ and remote back focus
- Telaid specializes in multi-site technology deployments, serving large enterprises seeking to reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with these initiatives. The company has over 30 years of experience helping some of the largest companies nationwide execute highly- efficient, error-free deployments in the areas of AV/communications, network services, and security. A full- service partner, Telaid offers a broad range of on-going support services and the unique ability to configure products before deployment, using its "Zero Defect Model" to deliver the highest quality of work. Telaid also employs a national service delivery team and provides 24/7 support to over 100,000 client sites across North America. Telaid is based out of Niantic, CT with offices around the US. For more information go to www.telaid.com.