DUBLIN, Ireland, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crrl9m/telecom_industry) has announced the addition of the "Telecom Industry Analytics: Company Analysis and Solutions" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Global telecommunication service providers have grown at a rapid pace during the past two decade, driven by private and government support and initiatives aimed at liberalization and privatization of the sector. This growth has been driven by various factors such as favorable economic development, rising disposable income, and a general global culture transformation to embrace a high tech lifestyle. The number of communication service providers has increased due to service opportunities, technology evolution, and related new business models related to the global telecom market introduced.
All of this has resulted in a data tsunami, which unlike those in nature, does not recede and instead continues to grow. Telecom service providers seek to leverage their data to improve business operations, minimize costs, optimize service delivery, and identify new service opportunities and even new lines of business.
This research evaluates the telecom industry analytics segment with a focus on companies whose solutions and service support telecom service. The report includes solutions, financial position, and SWOT analysis of leading companies including: Teradata, IBM, Oracle, SAP, SAS, Agilis International, Tableau, QuikTech, WeDo Technologies, Subex, TEOCO, and cVidya.
- Understand telecom consumer and operational analytics and its significance for telecommunication service providers
- Learn how to manage M&A, project finance, quality service, IT software & hardware, and customer relationship with telecom analytics
- SWOT analysis, competition intelligence, telecom strategy, and emerging business models of telecom analytics solution providers
- Learn about the latest developments from telecom analytics solution providers and how to derive greater business benefit for network operators, OSS/BSS companies, and others
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Telecom customer & operational analytics provider
- Developers of content, commerce and applications
- Telecommunication service providers including carriers and OSS/BSS providers
- Investment institutions including hedge funds, pension funds, and private equity
Key Topics Covered:
Telecom Industry Analytics Solutions Overview
Importance Of Analytics In 3G, Lte And Wifi
Role Of Operational Analytics For Telecom Companies
List of Graphs
List of Tables
- Agilis International
- Netezza / IBM
- WeDo Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crrl9m/telecom_industry
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets