LONDON, July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliable network infrastructure is a pre-requisite for seamless connectivity. Growing demand for wireless connectivity from an expanding mobile subscriber base is not being successfully addressed by the existing telecom network infrastructure in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Myanmar. Additionally, rising mobile data consumption coupled with increase in deployment of 4G services is putting pressure on the existing network infrastructure in these countries. Consequently, governments are taking initiatives and implementing supportive legislations for telecom operators and tower companies to reinforce network infrastructure in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Myanmar. In rural areas of these countries, the electrification ratio is very low and connectivity to telecom towers located in remote areas requires huge investments. Companies are thus increasing their focus on employing cheaper alternatives to power telecom towers in remote areas. This has resulted in higher demand for off grid telecom towers, which run on renewable sources and are more reliable.
According to "Telecom Tower Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 – Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Myanmar", telecom tower market in Myanmar is projected to witness fastest CAGR of over 28% during 2015-20 among these four countries. Indonesia has the largest mobile network in Southeast Asia and represents one of the largest markets for telecom towers in the region. Myanmar, on the other hand, is expected to demonstrate a robust growth in number of telecom tower installations during the coming years, on account of growing smartphone penetration, declining tariffs and entry of new telecom operators in the market. In Cambodia, where electrification ratio is very low, companies are focusing towards installation off grid telecom towers, which run on renewable sources. "Telecom Tower Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 – Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Myanmar" discusses the following aspects of telecom tower market in these Southeast Asian countries:
- Telecom Tower Market Size, Share& Forecast- Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Myanmar
- Segmental Analysis – Reliable Grid, Off Grid and Unreliable Grid
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Telecom Tower market in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Myanmar
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, telecom operators and tower manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with telecom regulatory authorities, telecom operators & telecom tower companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3039947/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48