DUBLIN, January 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfdxx3/test_and) has announced the addition of the "Test and Measurement Equipment Market in APAC 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The market research report predicts the test and measurement (T&M) equipment market in APAC to grow steadily at a CAGR of nearly 7% until 2019.
Multiple core processors are now being developed on a single chip by manufacturers of processors to ensure performance gains without increasing clock rates. Automated testing applications can be developed by personnel involved in testing by using multicore processors to achieve highest throughput through parallel processing.
According to the report, there has been an increase in the exports of electronic goods from countries like Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore. Demand for mid- and low-end products like oscilloscopes and multimeters are sustained largely by the education sector, especially universities, polytechnic institutes, and training labs in the region. The strong growth of the semiconductor and electronics market in APAC is driving the growth of T&M market in this region.
Further, the report states that the renting of testing equipment is gaining popularity due to low ownership and acquisition costs. This is particularly true in the case of small and medium-sized companies with budget constraints. The growth of the rental T&M equipment market is impacting the overall profitability of the T&M market.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global test and measurement market in APAC?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the test and measurement market in APAC?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the test and measurement market in APAC?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, ANZ, and SEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the test and measurement market in APAC?
Key vendors are:
- Rohde & Schwarz
- National Instruments
Other prominent vendors are:
- Agilent Technologies
- Fastech Telecommunications
- Keithley Instruments
- Qmax Test Equipments
- Premiere Measurement Solutions
- Scientech Technologies
- Yokogawa Electric.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market drivers
PART 07: Impact of drivers
PART 08: Market challenges
PART 09: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 10: Market trends
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfdxx3/test_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets