HOUSTON, May 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Texas Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "If you are a power plant, energy worker or a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma anywhere in Texas and you have just been diagnosed with mesothelioma please call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for on the spot access to the amazing attorneys at the law firm of Karst von Oiste who specialize in helping people like-you-and their goal is the best compensation results for their clients.
"The Texas based law firm of Karst von Oiste has been assisting people with mesothelioma for a generation. The reason we endorsed these amazing lawyers is because they work their tails off to make certain their clients do not get shortchanged on financial compensation as we would like to discuss anytime at 800-714-0303." www.karstvonoiste.com/
The Texas Mesothelioma Victims Center fears that many people with mesothelioma in Texas frequently act compulsively when it comes to hiring a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim. There are mega law firms that handle mesothelioma that may not be willing to put in the extra time to get a Texas client the best possible financial claims results and there are Internet advertising marketing law firms that simply sign up people with mesothelioma as opposed to working the case as the group would like to explain anytime at 800-714-0303. https://texas.mesotheliomavictimscenter.com/
Vital Financial Compensation Tips for a Person with Mesothelioma in Texas from the Texas Mesothelioma Victims Center:
- "Answering the how, where and when you were exposed to asbestos is vital-with as many specific examples as possible because this is the basis for mesothelioma compensation claims. This can be more difficult than it sounds because the diagnosed person frequently must recall the specifics of asbestos exposure that occurred 40 or 50 years ago.
- "Do you have any coworkers or in the instance of Navy Veterans a shipmate friend that witnessed your exposure to asbestos? A person like this can be extremely helpful to the lawyers assisting with a compensation claim.
- "Before a person with mesothelioma in Texas hires a lawyer or law firm to assist with a mesothelioma please call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for direct access to attorney Erik Karst and his amazing colleagues at the law firm of Karst von Oiste for a discussion about financial compensation and what is involved." www.karstvonoiste.com/
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in Texas, the Texas Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim and their families get to the right physicians at one of these hospitals:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center: Houston, Texas: https://www.mdanderson.org/. The MD Anderson Cancer Clinic in Houston might be one the best cancer clinics in the world.
- Baylor Saint Luke's Medical Center Cancer Center: Houston, Texas: https://www.bcm.edu/healthcare/care-centers/lung-institute
- Dallas Methodist Hospital: Dallas, Texas: https://www.methodisthealthsystem.org/lungcancer
The Texas Mesothelioma Victims Center also wants to emphasize their unsurpassed free services are available to a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma statewide including cities such as Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Waco, Arlington, etc. https://Texas.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in Texas include Veterans of the US Navy, power plant workers, oil refinery workers, oil rig workers, chemical plant workers, factory workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, and construction workers. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, or 1980s. www.karstvonoiste.com/
The states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon. However, because Texas is one of the nation's largest energy producing states mesothelioma does happen to very good people in Texas. www.karstvonoiste.com/
For more information about mesothelioma, please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
SOURCE Texas Mesothelioma Victims Center