NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05336296
The aircraft cabin interiors market is increasingly adopting new cabin designs with emphasis on improving the passenger experience and functionality. The $11.55 billion market in 2017 is expected to grow to $12.47 billion in 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.95%, although the revenue trajectory varies by every product segment.
The study presents industry challenges, growth drivers and restraints, as well as major cabin interior contracts. The research discusses the impact of emerging cabin interior markets such as China and Russia and provides a list of home-grown suppliers from these countries.
It also provides the market share of companies such as Rockwell Collins (B/E Aerospace), Safran (Zodiac Aerospace), Jamco Corporation, Diehl Aero Systems, Recaro Aircraft Seating, Geven, Thompson Aero Seating, Acro Aircraft Seating, ZIM Flugsitz, Avio Interiors, STELIA, and AIM Altitude.
The research focuses on the commercial cabin interiors market for cabin components, galley, lavatory, and seating. It covers the global market and provides an eight year forecast between 2017 and 2025. The forecast is based on new aircraft production of narrowbody, widebody, regional, and business jets.
The study also highlights:
• Market trends
• Growth opportunities for cabin interior suppliers
• Analyses by segment, revenue stream, aircraft platform
• Supply chain – market distribution channels, supply chain trends
• Global commercial cabin interiors competitive landscape
• Current innovations and future interiors concepts
• Aircraft platforms entering service between 2017 and 2025
• Insights on additive manufacturing in cabin interiors and cabin interior materials
Key Issues Addressed
• What are the key demand characteristics, across line and retrofit market segments? Are there different demand patterns across commercial and business aviation aircraft?
• What major trends will reshape the cabin interiors supply chain? How will the market structure change by 2025?
• What are the strategies of aircraft integrators and maintenance, repair, operations (MRO) service providers in the manufacturing and maintenance of cabin interiors?
• Which traditional cabin interior segments are the most active innovators? What are the growth opportunities for new market entrants?
• Following the current consolidation wave, how will the competitive structure change and what will be the dominance levels of suppliers like Safran (Zodiac) and Rockwell Collins (BE Aerospace)?
• What are the future opportunities and threats in key emerging markets, such as Russia and China, which have dual roles as global demand centres and future suppliers of cabin interiors?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05336296
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001