HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Oct. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- With the increased popularity of Japanese matcha green tea all over the world, The AOI Tea Company has continued to innovate in order to produce the highest quality matcha products on the planet. It is this quest for innovation that has led The AOI Tea Company to create the Super Fine Matcha SF Series, a matcha powder that has a smaller particle size, narrower particle size variation range, and creamier texture than traditional forms of Japanese matcha green tea.
- The AOI Tea Company's Super Fine Matcha SF Series possesses an average particle size of less than 10um, compared to traditional matcha which has an average particle size 15um.
- Super Fine Matcha has a smoother and creamier texture than traditional forms of matcha.
- It is easier to blend into smoothies or lattes and provides less sedimentation at the bottom of the cup.
- For blending matcha with other tea leaves, Super Fine Matcha blends with other tea leaves more easily and evenly.
- For beverage production line, the smaller particle size also helps Super Fine Matcha reduce filter clogging problems on the production line.
- Along with the smoother texture, the Super Fine Matcha SF Series also possesses a creamier texture on the consumer's palate. Super Fine Matcha's creamier texture makes it an ideal ingredient for use in a variety of applications ranging from beverages to food items and supplements.
"While AOI has nearly a century of experience in producing the world's finest matcha green tea, this does not mean we can rest on our laurels. We strive to innovate on behalf of our customers, providing unique matcha tea products like Super Fine Matcha to fit their specific needs," said Chieko Yamamoto, Vice President of The AOI Tea Company.
For more information about the Super Fine Matcha SF Series or to place an order with The AOI Tea Company, visit www.aoitea.com or call 1-877-264-0877.
SOURCE The AOI Tea Company