LONDON, Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:
Free updates for a period of 8 months from purchase
The Asian Banker's Asia Pacific Banking Industry Outlook 2013 provides the most comprehensive and independent insight into the banking industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Combining a regional overview with domestic insight, this forward-looking report provides:
• Economic growth data that will determine overall demand for loans and financial services
• Insight on regional economic integration and business/trade flows that will determine capital and investment flows
• Currency, inflation and interest rate data that will influence interest rate and interest spread trends
• Identify emerging markets that will drive new sources of growth for the region
• Threats of asset price inflation and currency volatility, as well as liquidity flows that will impact profit growth of Asian banks.
This incisive report is an invaluable tool for people who want to enhance their business strategy in the Asia Pacific region, covering the region as a whole, as well as providing a complete country-by-country breakdown of banking industry developments and outlooks for Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Who should buy this report?
The Asian Banker Asia Pacific Banking Industry Outlook 2013 is designed specifically for:
• All organisations doing business with banks in the Asia Pacific region or operating in the industry at a business or operational level
• Banks, hedge funds, private equity players and other financial services players evaluating the investment potential of the banking industry in the Asia Pacific region
• Management consultants
• Research analysts in financial institutions, regulatory bodies, government agencies and investment companies
• Vendors assessing the market potential for technology investments
Please note : This report is delivered as an Excel spreadsheet.
This in-depth report provides an incisive and comprehensive insight into the banking industry in the Asia Pacific region, covering:
• Regional Asia Pacific banking industry outlook
- Overview and implications for the banking industry in region
- Key regional banking industry statistics
- Trends in the regional economy
- Risks and challenges facing the Asia Pacific region
- Currency volatility and market expectations
- Commodity prices outlook for 2013
• Country-by-country breakdown of the following:
- Overview and implications for the domestic banking industry
- Up-to-date key banking industry statistics
- GDP growth and market outlook for 2013 and 2014
- Inflation rates and forecasts
- Current account balance and outlook
- Benchmark interest rate expectations
- Exchange rate developments
- Key trends in the domestic economy
- Regulatory, fiscal and political developments
- Challenges facing the domestic economy
• Countries covered:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
The report is 56 pages and includes close to 20 tables and over 500 data points.
Read the full report:
The Asia Pacific Banking Industry Outlook Report 2013