MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013
Online, with complimentary registration
Connected Home Program Manager Mike Jude, Ph.D.
Augmented reality (AR) is here to stay, causing regulators, politicians and network operators to scramble in order to make sense of this new technology. One thing is certain: AR is not primarily about social networking. It is a powerful new communication and business tool that will transform such activities as a local directory search. Service providers, and those who provide their technology, must understand AR and prepare to leverage it for new revenue generation.
Why This Matters to You:
- Learn what AR really is (hint: it isn't social networking)
- Understand the public policy and regulatory issues associated with AR
- Pinpoint the opportunities in the AR market, specifically how can you make money using AR
This briefing will significantly benefit communication service providers and network operators in North America by identifying the dynamics of this new market as well as the implicit opportunities.
"Augmented reality (AR) is in the news lately, with many expressing concern that it will lead to a loss of privacy," said Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan Program Manager Mike Jude. "However, AR is a transformational technology that is much more important than simply a new form of social networking. It will transform the way we interact with information and the world around us."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Stratecast practice, please visit: http://stratecast.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan