LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The changing nature of modern day warfare has become increasingly asymmetric in nature and includes guerrilla warfare, counter-insurgency, and counter-terrorism operations. Similar scenarios play out in the law enforcement domain wherein criminals are more equipped now to fatally injure responding officers, thus necessitating investment in ballistic protection equipment. Improvements in weight and wearability remain major factors determining a supplier's market penetration with most new development projects directed specifically towards performance enhancements in these two areas
- Rapid development in materials used for ballistic protection have led to slight cost reductions for some variants, which makes it possible for militaries of developing nations as well as paramilitary and police forces to institute organization-wide deployment
- Strong governmental regulations that require the use of protective clothing have increased demand. Similarly, a major factor that is also anticipated to influence sales of ballistic protection equipment is the burgeoning trend of supplying body armor including headgear to emergency first responders such as paramedics and firefighters
- In mature markets such as the US and Europe, homeland security departments are including military surplus vehicles in their squads in order to tackle the increasing threat from terrorism and the availability of state-of-the-art weapons in commercial stores, which is leading to high-risk situations involving armed criminals
The Ballistic Protection Market - Key Drivers, Trends and New Developments report offers insights into the industry with an analysis based on key trends, drivers and new developments in the domain. This report analyzes factors that influence demand for ballistic protection equipment, impact of government regulations, key market influencers and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Evolution of the ballistic protection market: Provides a snapshot of the modernization pattern that has affected global product development in terms of meeting customer requirements
- Factors affecting Homeland Security and Military users: Tailored requirements that affect the demand and adoption of ballistic protection equipment in both these segments. Key trends and issues that are faced by suppliers as well as customers in both these segments
- Technology Trends and New Developments: technological advances and pure innovations that have been witnessed in the domain and how suppliers have utilized these advances
- Country Overview and Recent Procurements: Snapshot of ballistic protection requirements in 5 major countries/spenders in the domain and recent procurements that were or are being executed by these countries
- Supplier Analysis: Analysis of 5 major companies in the global market, provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding major products, key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on trend analysis of the global ballistic protection market
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different ballistic protection equipment in both Homeland Security and Military domains across the world and identify the opportunities offered by the current scenario
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global ballistic protection market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of major ballistic protection suppliers which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3808947/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-ballistic-protection-market---key-drivers-trends-and-new-developments-300327606.html