SAN FRANCISCO, June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Launched today on Apple iTunes, 'The Beautiful App' is here to make the greatest soccer experience in the world even better – and a whole lot more fun. 'The Beautiful App' is the best-looking, sharpest and most irreverent short-cut to getting involved, feeling the passion and joining the billions of other fans across the globe who are so wildly obsessed with 'The Beautiful Game.'
Here are the features that make 'The Beautiful App' the new World Cup fan essential:
- Make some noise: Unless you're planning on watching the games in a monastery, you're going to want to make some noise. 'The Beautiful App' gives you the blast of an air horn, the retro clacking of a soccer rattle, and what can be one of the happiest words of the English language: "GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!" – all at your fingertips.
- Who's the ref? You are!: Landon Donovan misses a sitting chance at goal? That's a yellow card for him. Your buddy 'forgets' to get you a pint at the ten-deep bar? Red card. Feel the power, take the photo and apply the card, then share and shame on Facebook. You know they deserve it.
- USA! USA! USA!: Team chants are a huge part of soccer, especially at the international level. Expand your repertoire with 'The Beautiful App's library of lyrics and videos of each teams' songs and chants to keep you singing, no matter who's winning.
- Become a soccer pundit: 'The Beautiful App' supplies fans with must-see World Cup clips constantly uploading to its video gallery. You're an instant one-man soccer show.
- Share 'The Beautiful Game' updates via Facebook: World Cup fever is already burning on Facebook. Share your news and views in searing style with 'Beautiful App' updates posted directly to your Facebook page.
Created in perfect harmony by joint English and US football-fanatics at SilverFox (www.agentsilverfox.com) for Hocuspocus LLC, 'The Beautiful App' is now available for download on iTunes for iPhone, iPad and iTouch users, priced at $0.99.
"Whereas we've seen some great apps that will do a sound job of tracking World Cup scores and stats, 'The Beautiful App' was created to offer something that reflects our love for the game. It's our passion, our heartbreak, our comedy, our social glue. We've created an app to keep fans laughing, talking and sharing their World Cup 2010 experiences through the tournament and beyond," says Chris Perrins, SilverFox creative director.
For more about 'The Beautiful App,' access yours now at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-beautiful-app/id375385266?mt=8 and apply your free download code.