BOSTON, Nov. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- All the best early car tire & automotive deals for Black Friday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Deal Stripe are updating their list of the top tire and car accessories deals regularly. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best tire & tire rack deals:
● Get $70 back on a set of 4 select Continental tires - valid through 11/30 at TireBuyer.com
● Save up to $150 on a wide range of tire racks at Amazon - check the latest deals on shelf, wall & mounted tire racks
● Save up to 38% off on Goodyear, Marathon Industries & Milestar car tires at Amazon - including deals on best-selling all-season, performance & touring tires
Best automotive deals:
● Save up to 40% off on top-rated air compressors & tire inflators - check live prices on best-selling 60 gallon, 30 gallon and more air compressors at Amazon.com
● Save up to 75% on a wide range of automotive gear at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated tires & wheels, tools, replacement parts, interior & exterior accessories
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A spare tire comes in handy not just for road emergencies but also for replacing a worn tire. You can choose to keep a discount tire in the back of your vehicle or set up a tire rack in your home garage to hold a few more spares. A tire rack is also useful for storing tires for ATVs, quad bikes, motorcycles and more.
How long does Black Friday 2019 last? As this year's Thanksgiving Day falls on November 28, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 fall on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
For Amazon, Black Friday takes over the entire month of November, starting with a 'Countdown to Black Friday' which usually begins early in November. Holiday offers are launched in greater frequency by the time Black Friday Deals Week gets underway, lasting until early December. Walmart also starts the holiday sales season early, with its Early Deals Drop promotion commencing on October 25. Online shoppers can take advantage of discounts on electronics, toys, furniture, and other popular products. Black Friday deals are usually available in Walmart stores starting on Thanksgiving Day (November 28). Online shoppers can get a headstart, with deals typically appearing on Walmart.com the previous day.
Holiday sales continue through to Cyber Monday with Amazon offering deals until the end of the following week, naming the event the Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe