BOSTON, Nov. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Friday Dell laptop, gaming PC and monitor deals are here. Experts at Saver Trends have compared the best Dell Inspiron and XPS laptops and Alienware gaming desktop PC deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Dell deals:
- Save up to 50% off on a wide range of Dell laptops, desktops and monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated models like the Dell XPS 13, XPS 15, Alienware and Inspiron 15 3000
- Save up to 50% off on Dell desktops, laptops, monitors and gaming PCs at the Dell Black Friday sale
- Save up to $505 on Dell XPS laptops & PCs at the Dell Black Friday sale
- Save up to $200 on Dell laptops, desktops and monitors at Walmart
- Save up to $445 on Dell XPS 13 & 15 laptops at Amazon - check for deals on the XPS 13 Developer, XPS 13 Touch and XPS 15 in various colors and sizes
- Save up to $330 on Dell Alienware gaming desktops, laptops & monitors at Amazon - featuring the Alienware m15, m17 and Alienware Area-51m versions
- Save up to 32% on Dell Inspiron laptops at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on Dell monitors - check the latest deals on full HD, IPS & LED monitors at Amazon
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Dell is considered to be one of the most successful laptop and desktop manufacturers out there. Those who want a laptop that can also be used as a tablet can choose between the Dell XPS 13 and Dell XPS 15. The XPS 13 is a favorite among productivity workers while the XPS 15 is perfect for graphics work. However, they are more difficult to connect to an external monitor unlike the Dell Alienware and Dell Inspiron series.
What time do Black Friday sales begin at Walmart and Amazon? This year's Thanksgiving takes place on November 28th. As Black Friday and Cyber Monday always fall after Thanksgiving, shoppers should mark November 29th and December 2nd in their calendar for this year's big sales events.
Amazon's Black Friday sales start in the beginning of November and continue past Cyber Monday into early December. The sales week leading up to Black Friday remains the most important for shoppers due to the number of deals on offer. Holiday savings are also available in Walmart much earlier than usual, as the retailer offers special deals on toys, gadgets, kitchenware and furniture starting from October 25. Walmart normally begins their Black Friday event online on Thanksgiving Eve and in stores the following night.
Cyber Monday has become such a large shopping event that sales often run well past Monday into the week for many large retailers. Amazon in particular is known to offer an extension on deals for up to a week after Cyber Monday ends.
About Saver Trends:
Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate, Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Saver Trends