PITTSBURGH, Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. is pleased to announce that 32 lawyers from its Pittsburgh office have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2016 listing.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have earned a spot in the 2016 listing:
- Administrative/Regulatory Law: Anthony Cillo
- Banking and Finance Law: James D. Chiafullo
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law: William E. Kelleher Jr.
- Commercial Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson II, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Corporate Compliance Law: Charles C. Cohen
- Corporate Law: Christopher B. Carson, James D. Chiafullo, Charles C. Cohen, Jack W. Elliott, David J. Kalson
- Employment Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, Valerie S. Faeth, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Immigration Law: John S. Brendel, Lawrence M. Lebowitz, Matthew T. Phillips
- International Trade and Finance Law: V. Susanne Cook
- Labor Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Litigation – Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher Jr.
- Litigation – Intellectual Property: Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Labor and Employment: Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Land Use and Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Litigation – Securities: Larry K. Elliott, Richard R. Nelson II
- Litigation – Trusts and Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Mediation: James B. Brown
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law: Jack W. Elliott
- Nonprofit/Charities Law: Christopher F. Farrell
- Public Finance Law: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Real Estate Law: Charles R. Brodbeck, James D. Chiafullo, Blaine A. Lamperski, Michael H. Syme, William R. Taxay
- Tax Law: Christopher F. Farrell, David J. Kalson
- Technology Law: David J. Kalson
- Trusts and Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Samuel J. Goncz, C. Eric Pfeil, Mario Santilli Jr., Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Venture Capital Law: David J. Kalson
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Over 79,000 leading attorneys are eligible to vote, and more than 6.2 million votes have been received to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.