NAPLES, Fla., Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. is pleased to announce that six lawyers from its Naples office have been named by their peers to The Best Lawyers in America 2016.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have earned a spot in the 2016 listing:
- Commercial Litigation: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Corporate Law: Hugh W. Nevin Jr.
- Employment Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Labor Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Litigation – Construction: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Litigation – Labor and Employment: Kelley Geraghty Price
- Litigation – Real Estate: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Litigation and Controversy – Tax: Henry C. Cohen, Hugh W. Nevin Jr.
- Real Estate Law: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Tax Law: Henry C. Cohen, Hugh W. Nevin Jr.
- Trusts and Estates: Henry C. Cohen
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Over 79,000 leading attorneys are eligible to vote, and more than 6.2 million votes have been received to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.