BOSTON, Nov. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of all the best Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals for laptops, smartphones & TVs rounded up by online sales specialists at Retail Fuse.
Best Walmart deals:
- Save up to 40% on tech, toys & more at Walmart - check for live prices on top-selling tech items like the iPhone, PS4 and Nintendo Switch as well as savings on toys, home & outdoor living
- Save up to $420 on a wide-range of 4K & Smart TVs at Walmart - Check for live prices on Smart TVs, 4K Tvs, refurbished TVs, LED TVs and OLED Tvs
- Save up to $300 on Apple iPhones, iPads, AirPods, MacBooks & Apple Watches at Walmart.com - click the link for the latest prices on iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches and more
- Save up to 63% on gaming consoles, video games, games for PC & gaming accessories at Walmart.com - check for live prices on PS4, XBOX ONE, Nintendo Switch and popular games like Call of Duty and Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Save up to $300 on laptops and notebooks at Walmart.com - click the link for the latest prices on laptops from Lenovo, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba and Dell
- Save up to 50% on kitchen appliances and supplies at Walmart - check for live prices on Crock Pot, Instant Pot, rice cookers & food processors from name brands like Hamilton Beach and Betty Crocker
- Save up to $324 on beds, mattresses, frames, bases & sets at Walmart.com - click the link for the latest prices on Twin, Full, Queen and King mattresses plus metal frames, wooden frames and frames with storage
- Save up to $300 on Dyson, Roomba and Shark Vacuums - Check for live prices on upright, stick, canister, handvac and robot vacuums at Walmart.com
- Save up to $224 on indoor and outdoor furniture at Walmart.com - click the link for the latest prices on items for the bedroom, entryway, living room, nursery, back yard, kitchen & dining room
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Walmart is the largest retailer in the US. According to an article published in Forbes, Walmart's earning per share is $1 compared to expectations of $0.96. Millions of their revenue come from both in-store and digital sales. It has kept up with the times as its e-commerce sales increased by more than 60% this year. Consumer electronics are major retail products being sold at Walmart. TV sets and Apple products like iPhones and tablets sold in Walmart take up a portion of the market share. Gaming consoles such as PS4 and Nintendo Switch as well as laptop bundles are also products retailed in the store. Discount tires and low priced tires also sell big in Walmart.
Black Friday 2019 falls on what day? Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 land on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
From early November, Amazon starts releasing Black Friday deals that run until early December. They further offer additional deals on an hourly basis during the beginning of Black Friday week itself. Walmart is also kicking off the holiday shopping fever early this year. The retailer's Early Deals Drop, an online promotion which started on October 25, offers savings on select items under several categories such as electronics, apparel, home essentials and more. Black Friday deals can be usually be found on Walmart.com as early as Thanksgiving (November 27), while in-store deals are normally made available on Thanksgiving Day itself.
Black Friday specials remain on offer until Cyber Monday at most retailers. In recent years, Amazon has been extending their deals for an additional week, so shoppers can expect the retailer's deals to be available until the following weekend.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Fuse