PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the CamBall has been launched into the U.S. market, available exclusively at www.TheCamBall.com. The size of a golf ball, the CamBall is the smallest personal digital camcorder on the market – yet it is packed with features. Wearable, mountable, and waterproof with optional motion-activation capabilities, the CamBall is perfect for capturing home security and surveillance monitoring video, as well as water and extreme sports footage.
Available in two models, the CamBall SG-31 adds motion detection to the standard features of the SG-30, which include:
- 320 x 240 resolution at 25 fps for video or snapshots
- Built-in microphone
- 128MB built-in memory
- SD memory card slot for additional storage (up to 16GB)
- Battery provides 2.5 hours of continual recording & up to 12 hours on power-saving mode
- USB cords for charging and simultaneous recording/charging
- Built-in MP3 player to store and listen to music
- Free 2GB SD card
- Stereo headphones
- Quick download to PC
- Simple playback on PC or TV
- Easy video sharing on YouTube
- Adjustable sports band and neck strap lanyard
- Desktop cradle
Additional accessories are also available for all CamBall models. The optional Surveillance Pack includes a CamBall mount for concealed placement along with a power adaptor extension cord which allows for continuous, non-stop recording -- ideal for use as a nanny cam, personal security, or property surveillance. The Sports Pack includes a handlebar mount for motorcycles, leisure bicycles, and mountain bikes as well as a waterproof case for scuba diving, snorkeling, water skiing, boating, or surfing.
Packed with features and fun to use, the CamBall also makes a great holiday gift. Available today at www.TheCamBall.com, the CamBall SG-30 is priced at $149.99, while the SG-31 with motion-activation is priced at $199.99, plus shipping.