NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Germany: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Germany's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010–2014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2015–2019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy, recent changes in the regulatory structure, card fraud statistics, and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Germany: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Germany's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Germany's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions. It also includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Germany's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Germany's cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Germany's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Germany's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Germany's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Germany's cards and payments industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Germany's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Germany's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Germany's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Germany.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Germany's cards and payments industry.
- Germany is one of Europe's largest payment cards markets, and is the third-largest in terms of annual card transaction value. It is still far from being recognized as a fully mature market, however, as the average number of monthly card transactions by consumers in Germany was 2.5 in 2014, much lower than France (9.4) and the UK (6.5).
- The German credit card market is anticipated to be affected negatively by the interchange fee cap at 0.3%, especially for banks that issue Visa and MasterCard-brand credit cards. These banks are anticipated to witness severe revenue erosion and to compensate, banks are anticipated to increase annual fees or reduce reward benefits to credit cardholders, limiting credit card market growth potential.
- NFC-based mobile payments are gradually gaining prominence in Germany, as retailers and mobile operators actively promote NFC technology to improve their business. Consumer preferences for secure payment services that allow them to purchase products are also gaining ground in Germany.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03267859-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001