WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (OTCBB: COTE) – Coates International Ltd. (the "Company") was informed that the Chinese Company President, Mr. Li, and the delegation of top executives have expressed complete satisfaction with their last visit to Coates International Headquarters, where they observed a number of CSRV systems in operation such as:
- The Coates CSRV Industrial Natural Gas Electric Power engine generators in operation under full load.
- Stand alone CSRV home generator operating on propane gas.
- A one cylinder industrial engine operating on gasoline.
- A performance V8 CSRV engine operating on gasoline.
- A Mercedes 380 SE vehicle retrofitted with the Coates CSRV system operating on Gasoline, demonstration over 10,000 RPM.
- Numerous engine, generators, and products under construction.
- Technical data and test results, etc. was also supplied to them.
They will now visit Almont Energy in Alberta, Canada and some of the oil fields to observe the Coates CSRV Industrial Electric Power Natural Gas engine generators in operation up there.
James Pang, the company's exclusive liaison agent to China will accompany them. Coates management will also be in Alberta, Canada for the visit.
It is not necessary for the Chinese to visit Coates International a second time, as preliminary agreements were already executed by both parties. Chinese License agreements are expected to be executed in Canada.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.
SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.