CHICAGO, June 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- New Slate of Leaders for 2016-2017 Plus Important Fall Programs for Collaborative Law Professionals.
The Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois (CLII) is proud to announce 2016-2017 leadership.
- Theresa Beran Kulat, JD, Trinity Family Law – President
- Rita Ghose, JD, Brigitte Schmidt Bell, PC – President-Elect
- Eva Kogut, JD, Kogut & Wilson – Secretary
- Jessica Malmquist, JD, Goddard & Malmquist– Treasurer & Northwest/Barrington Practice Group Board Representative
- Patrick Markey, JD, Law Offices of Patrick Markey, PC– Vice President, Attorney
- Bill Keffer, CFP, CLU, ChFC, CDFA, MBA, Keffer Financial Planning – Vice President, Financial
- Ronald Rosenthal, Ronald Rosenthal, PhD – Vice President, Mental Health
- Patrick Kalscheur, JD, Schiller DuCanto & Fleck, LLP – Loop Practice Group Board Representative
- Nancy Liebman, CLU, CDFA, Liebman Associates, Inc. – North Shore Practice Group Board Representative
- Nancy Bell, CFP, CDFA, Trust Company of Illinois– West Suburban Practice Group Board Representative
CLII provides professional education in alternative dispute resolution and collaborative practice for members and other professionals.
Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training – September 16-17
This two-day program trains divorce professionals in the practice of Collaborative divorce. A team of professionals will help participants learn about Collaborative divorce and practice the skills you need to use it effectively. Information and registration: http://clioi.wildapricot.org/event-2248349
Bill Eddy: Dealing with High Conflict Personalities in Divorce – November 18
All divorce professionals, including lawyers, mediators, mental health and financial professionals, are invited to join CLII for an educational, interactive workshop designed to help them understand and manage the high conflict personalities in divorce. Led by lawyer, mediator, therapist, and The High Conflict Institute founder, Bill Eddy, this event will offer insight into the nature of high conflict people and will provide practical tools for dealing with them. View more details and register now: http://clioi.wildapricot.org/event-2255044
About The Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois
The mission of The Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois is to advance Collaborative Practice as a conflict resolution option in Illinois. CLII is a non-profit organization comprised of more than 200 members from the legal, mental health, financial and collaborative fields. CLII offers free educational resources for the public and maintains a listing of collaborative divorce practitioners for the public. Visit Collablawil.org Phone: 312-882-8000
Media coverage of events in invited. Coordinate with press contact below.
SOURCE The Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois