NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Companion Diagnostics (CDx) – your guide to developments, opportunities and revenues
See what the future holds for companion diagnostics. Visiongain's brand new report gives you revenue predictions for the CDx market and its submarkets from 2015, helping you stay ahead.
Our 197-page report provides 114 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the growing trends of this industry. In particular, our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, drivers and restraints, and revenue predictions.
Besides revenue forecast to 2025, this report provides you with market shares, business outlooks, qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Fiver Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial partnerships. Also, read the full transcript of two exclusive expert opinion interviews to inform you about prospects for investments and sales:
- ResearchDx, Dr Philip D. Cotter, Principal and Co-Founder of ResearchDx, and Laboratory Director of Pacific Diagnostics Clinical Laboratory, a subsidiary of ResearchDx
- Northern Institute for Cancer Research, Professor Herbie Newell, Professor of Cancer Therapeutics
Discover sales predictions for the overall IVD and CDx market
See how the CDx market is forecasted to perform compared to the rest of the IVD market up to 2025.
This will give you insight into the market share of the CDx market and how its market share in the IVD market is set to change over the forecast period.
See revenue forecasts for CDx submarkets from 2015 to 2025
Along with prediction of overall world market value to 2025, our report shows you revenue forecasting for the two submarkets at world level:
- Other Companion Diagnostics
The analysis helps you identify potential with individual revenue forecasts and find ways for your business to develop.
Discover prospects for the leading nations and regions to 2025
The regional market reach for CDx products is expanding as regulatory bodies worldwide are mandating the approval of diagnostics simultaneously with therapies.
You will discover individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 13 leading national markets and the rest of the world (RoW):
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
The uptake of novel companion diagnostic platforms in the emerging economies will be a major driver of growth in this market.
Leading companion diagnostics companies and potential for market growth
Our new study predicts the world market for CDx will reach $3.32bn in 2015. The trend of pharmaceutical companies establishing partnerships and collaborations with companion diagnostic companies, in earlier drug development stages, continues to increase.
Our research profiles leading companies, assessing their financial performance and products. You will see which technologies and organisations hold the greatest potential. See the profiles of 9 leading companies:
- Roche Diagnostics (including Ventana Medical Systems)
- Abbott Molecular
- Agilent (Dako)
- Myriad Genetics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Lab 21
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
- Historical and recent revenue figures- including the individual diagnostics business sector
- Discussion of a company's pipeline
- Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, collaborations, including alliances, companion diagnostics partnerships and joint ventures.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What does the development pipeline look like in the CDx market?
Our report examines the current biomarkers and CDx test products on the market and also explores the future prospects of the CDx market:
- The current CDx diagnostic and pharmaceutical partnerships including the pipeline disease area
- The market potential of companion diagnostics across leading disease indications
- The competitive landscape of the CDx market.
What is currently restraining further growth in the CDx market?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting the industry and market from 2015, including these:
- The evolving regulatory framework around CDx and LDTs
- The vested interests of different stakeholders
- The reimbursement of CDx tests
- The opportunities of next-generation sequencing technologies
How The Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Market Forecast 2015-2025 report helps you:
In summary, our new 197-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the world CDx market and 2 submarkets - Discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investment and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 13 national markets - US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Mexico and the Rest of the World
- Assessment of 9 leading companies - hear about CDx products, pipeline developments, financial results and strategies
- Review of R&D pipelines - investigate developmental trends and progress
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market - assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages.
- View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with leading CDx experts.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the CDx market and leading diagnostic companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02832908-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001