NEW YORK, July 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that deepwater drilling spending will reach $32.09bn in 2016. This includes CAPEX and charter spending on drillships, semi-subs and tender rigs rated over 500m in water depth. Large development drilling projects can see vessels deployed at discounts for long multi-year charters. Exploratory drilling projects can be completed far more quickly. It is critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the deepwater drilling industry?
- What does the value chain look like?
- How is the supply chain structured?
- How profitable is the deepwater drilling industry?
- Who are the key players in the deepwater drilling industry?
- What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning the deepwater drilling sector?
- How consolidated is the sector among the deepwater drilling industry players?
Six reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides rankings, profiles and fleet data for the leading companies operating within the deepwater drilling market:
- Diamond Offshore Drilling
- Noble Drilling
- Ocean Rig
- Pacific Drilling
- Saipem SpA
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in deepwater drilling. We show you the prospects for the following regions:
- Africa Deepwater Drilling Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Asia Pacific Deepwater Drilling Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Eurasia Deepwater Drilling Market Forecast 2016-2026
- North America Deepwater Drilling Market Forecast 2016-2026
- South America Deepwater Drilling Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Western Europe Deepwater Drilling Market Forecast 2016-2026
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts
- South America-based freelance energy journalist (Offshore Technology Focus, MINE, Future Power Technology) Heidi Vella
4) Our overview forecasts and analyses these submarkets from 2016-2026
- Tender rigs
5) Our study also forecasts and analyses these submarkets from 2016-2026
- CAPEX on newbuild vessels
- Charter spending on existing vessels
6) The report also includes tables detailing all active, under modification, cold stacked and under construction vessels
- Tender rigs
This independent, 214 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 185 tables and figures examining the market space, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of your market PLUS charter spending AND CAPEX forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeps your knowledge that one step ahead that you require to succeed.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the deepwater drilling value chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the offshore sector with an interest in deepwater drilling. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order THE DEEPWATER DRILLING MARKET 2016-2026 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03767869-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001