NEW YORK, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The Ebola Report - new study showing you trends and R&D progress
What opportunities are there in a market for Ebola diagnostics, prevention, and treatment? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain's new report shows market potential for products and other trends, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our new 115 page report provides 40 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the R&D prospects of products in the pipeline and their future market potential. Our new study lets you assess the leading candidates in the race for entry into the market for Ebola diagnostics, vaccines, and treatments. You will see interviews, trends, and opportunities that may arise.
Future outlook and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Our new study provides you with original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses, product profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Prof. Sunetra Gupta, Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology, University of Oxford
- Dr Derek Gatherer, Division of Biomedical and Life Sciences, Lancaster University
You find prospects for the R&D pipeline of key submarkets
What is happening in the R&D pipeline for Ebola diagnostics, drugs and vaccines? You see developmental trends, gaining insight into the current products in development. In addition to analyses of currently used Ebola pharma/Medtech products, you see analyses for the pipeline of these three product categories:
- Ebola diagnostics
- Ebola treatments
- Ebola vaccines
Drugs that can significantly reduce the high mortality rate associated with infections with the Ebola virus whilst reducing the many grievous symptoms will achieve success. Vaccines aimed at protecting front-line healthcare workers treating patients infected with the Ebola virus will prove successful and financially viable to developers and manufacturers
Our investigation shows business research and analyses with individual product evaluations and discussions. You find the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential growth, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See insightful analysis for products
What are the characteristics of the most promising drugs and vaccines being developed or tested to treat or prevent Ebola? How will promising products currently in the pipeline perform once they are launched? Our study profiles promising Ebola drugs including these:
You will see what is happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities. Discover features and profiles for Ebola vaccines currently under development. These include:
- GSK's ChAd vaccine
- New Link Genetic Corp's rVSV vaccine
- Johnson & Johnson/ Bavarian Nordic AdVac/ MVA-BN Technology-based vaccine
What are the prospects for the various regions and countries?
Which countries are most at risk? Which countries are best prepared to tackle potential cases of Ebola? Regulatory approvals and the trends being observed for some products getting fast tracked will play a crucial role in shaping the future of the market for Ebola drugs and vaccines. Our analyses show a rapid uptake for products targeting the Ebola virus and Ebola virus disease on the back of the devastation caused by the Ebola virus disease outbreak in West Africa in 2014. In particular, the countries in North America and Europe will look to stock up on Ebola drugs and vaccines to counter the risk of Ebola virus disease spreading into the region. Furthermore, the potential threat of the Ebola virus being used as a possible bio-terror agent will also influence the uptake and launch of new drugs.
Regulatory, demographic, and commercial developments worldwide will influence the markets both in the established North American and Western European economies, and the fast-rising emerging markets.
Discover R&D efforts from leading pharmaceutical companies
Rising demand for safe and effective Ebola drugs and diagnostics, increasing healthcare coverage, increased commitment to product testing and a strong R&D pipeline will expand the market for these products in the near future.
Our work shows you products from various organisations that hold great potential for diagnosing, preventing, and treating Ebola. These organisations include:
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- Chimerix Inc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mapp BioPharma
- New Link Genetic Corporation
- Profectus BioSciences
- Serepta Therapeutics
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals
You gain the following information:
- Discussions of a company's activities, including product portfolios and pipeline drugs focused on the treatment and prevention of Ebola
- Assessment of recent developments relating to Ebola – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the market for Ebola diagnostics, drugs, and vaccines?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting Ebola-related pharmaceutical and medical technology products. This includes the major impact that the outbreak of the virus in 2014 has had on preparedness levels in various regions globally. You will find discussions of many issues and developments, including:
- Mode of transmission for Ebola virus and the changing pattern of spread witnessed in the 2014 outbreak
- Regulatory approval as a hindrance to product launch
- Evaluation of containment strategies being used to curb the spread of Ebola during the 2014 outbreak of the disease
- Examination of currently-used diagnostic methods for Ebola and the developments being implemented to improve these methods
- Understanding the sources of funding for the development of Ebola drugs and vaccines
- Safety and patient compliance
- Clinical evidence supporting product efficacy
Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analyses. You see how that industry will grow over the coming years.
How The Ebola Report: 2014 Epidemic And R&D Drug Prospects helps you
In summary our 115 page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Outlook for the overall Ebola pharmaceutical and medical technology market and 3 submarkets – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising areas for investments and revenues
- Profiles and analyses of 8 products currently being tested as Ebola treatments – discover prospects for promising therapies in the pipeline
- Evaluation of 4 pipeline Ebola vaccines – find the market potential for leading vaccine products currently in the development pipeline
- Assessment of the humanitarian response to the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa – hear about relief efforts from the international community and non-government organisations, and the effects of these on the spread of Ebola.
- The socio-economic impact of Ebola – get an insight into the effect the 2014 Ebola outbreak had on West Africa's productivity and the wider economic impact on other regions globally
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for firms currently developing products and those seeking to enter the market
- Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for Ebola diagnostics, drugs, and vaccines. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02575558-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001