BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The LatinFinance Brazil Sub-Sovereign Finance & Infrastructure Summit will convene next week, June 12-13 in Belo Horizonte, Brazil at the Dayrell Hotel & Convention Center. Over 250 developers, construction companies, engineering firms, government officials and banks are confirmed to attend the event, which counts on institutional support from The State of Minas Gerais, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES).
This summit is open to accredited members of the press wishing to cover insights into how the Brazilian infrastructure sector is being financed.
The summit will focus on exploring how private and public funds are being deployed for infrastructure projects at the municipal, state, and federal levels in Brazil. This invitation-only Summit will connect key decision makers through a series of panel discussions, technical workshops, networking events and 1-1 meetings.
The Governor of Minas Gerais, Antonio Augusto Junho Anastasia will deliver opening remarks with further participation throughout the day from the various heads of economic development throughout Brazil. The event is co-Hosted with the State of Minas Gerais & CEMIG.
Confirmed participants include:
- Antonio Anastasia, Governor, State of Minas Gerais
- Rubens Carlos Vieira, Director of Airport Infrastructure, Agencia Nacional de Aviacao Civil - ANAC
- William Schmidt, CFO, Dobreve Energia
- Jorge Fraxe, General Director, National Department of Transportation Infrastructure
- Luiz Hauly, Secretary of Finance, State of Parana
- Benito Gama, Secretary of Economic Development, State of Rio Grande do Norte
- Pedro Pereira Benvenuto, Head of PPP Unit, Secretariat of Economy and Planning, Sao Paulo
- Marcelo Perillo, CFO, Norte Energia
- Carlos Andrade, CFO, EDP no Brasil
- Milson Mundim, CFO, Hidrovias do Brasil
- Wilen Manteli, President, Brazilian Port Terminal Association
- Glaucia Calp, Head of LatAm Infrastructure Group & Project Finance, Fitch Ratings
- Daniela Brandazza, Director, Department of International Public Finance, Standard & Poor's
- Alvaro Jose Menezes da Costa, Diretor-Presidente, CASAL