LONDON, June 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CSIL Market Research The Furniture Industry in the Gulf Countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates is part of the Country Furniture Outlook Series, covering at present 70 countries.
Each Country Report contains updated furniture statistics, tables, graphs and illustrated maps and information collected through interviews with top furniture companies and sector experts.
Summary: Highlights of this Report
An executive summary The Furniture Industry in the Gulf Countries, provides:
- furniture industry overview,
- performance of the furniture market
- prospects for the coming years for furniture
The report contains all the main furniture statistics and indicators necessary to analyze the furniture market
From the supply side:
- Productive Factors (wood-based panels, forest resources, woodworking machinery)
- Furniture Production by geographical regions or areas of the country
From the market side:
- Demand Determinants (population, per capita GDP, housing units and international tourism)
- Furniture Consumption - and per capita furniture spending
This study also considers the international trading activity (see Furniture Imports and Furniture Exports)
Tables and graphs illustrate
- countries of destination/origin of furniture
- furniture trade by segment (upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, parts of furniture, parts of seats) and by country/area
- world comparisons of the imports/consumption and exports/production ratios, placing all the statistics in a broader context.
Further enriches the analysis (see Furniture Market Potential and Business Climate)
- Future Furniture industry prospects
- CSIL's assessment of market potential (size of the market, performance, furniture consumer spending, market openness, import penetration)
- how easy is to do business in the country
- a cross-country comparison (see Annex: Country Rankings)
Who are the top furniture companies, where are they, what do they do?
more than 200 short profiles of manufacturers and distributors operating in the country and a competitive system description are provided (seeSelected leading Furniture Companies ), and international Furniture Fairs and Professional Furniture magazines are listed in Sector fairs and Press
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2910367/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48