NEW YORK, Aug.24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Future of Global Liquefaction Markets to 2020" is a complete research and outlook report on Global LNG liquefaction infrastructure, trade, investments, capacity, planned projects, technology, contracts, companies and market outlook. The premier research from LNG Analysis provides complete information on global liquefaction trends, opportunities, challenges and key strategies opted by companies in the current market conditions.
The premium research report provides insights into global liquefaction LNG market outlook through quantitative and qualitative analysis on annual supply outlook, short and long term impact of oil price decline, new LNG projects, capex, contracts, trade, prices, FLNG and technology.
The global liquefaction LNG market report provides details of country wise LNG infrastructure, trade outlook and terminal wise capacity outlook to 2020. It also details the country wise all operational and planned LNG projects, their status, feasibility of development, companies involved and their key strategies. LNG trade patterns in 2014 along with monthly LNG exports and imports are provided for 2015.
Global liquefaction Floating LNG market evolution and estimates of future shaping is included in detail, providing information on all assets, companies, projects and market outlook to 2020. Further, all LNG long and medium term contract details are provided in the report along with country wise contracted and available capacity outlook to 2020.
Global liquefaction market competition is analyzed in details with information of leading companies across the region, major countries along with the companies' net weighted capacity outlook to 2020. Market structure for 2014 is also detailed to provide information on the market consolidation and fragmentation conditions. Profiles of five leading global liquefaction LNG companies including their Business description, LNG operations, SWOT and financial analysis is provided.
All latest global LNG industry developments along with their impact on LNG companies, traders, investors, equipment service providers and other companies involved in the industry.
- Key Global LNG Liquefaction industry trends, challenges and opportunities to 2020
- Liquefaction capacity outlook of 27 LNG markets worldwide including Algeria, Angola, Australia, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Malaysia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Qatar, Russian Federation, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United States, Venezuela, Yemen
- Annual Supply outlook from 2000 to 2020 for 27 liquefaction markets across the world
- Complete details of 63 planned and 41 operational projects including current status (FID/FEED/Construction), operator, owners, capex, construction companies, technology, capacity and storage information
- Complete picture of Global LNG trade pattern in 2014 detailing export volume flows from LNG producers to LNG consumers
- Global Floating Liquefaction infrastructure, new projects, liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook, 2005- 2020
- Country wise LNG capacity and contracted liquefaction volumes from 2005 to 2020
- Analysis of Global liquefaction market structures and competitive scenario in each of the 27 countries across the globe
- Operational and Planned LNG Project Details including Terminal Status, Operator/owner, Start Up, Capacity, Storage, capex for all 104 projects
- Terminal wise annual liquefaction capacity outlook from 2005- 2020 for 104 projects in 27 LNG markets
- Major LNG news and industry developments and their impact on Global Liquefaction LNG markets
- Business and LNG profiles of leading LNG Companies including Qatar Petroleum, Sonatrach, Shell, Total and NNPC
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03113608-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001