NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The methods in which education is offered is changing quickly to meet the demands of today's technically savvy world. Digital transformation is a key means to tackling these challenges.
The overall research objective is to measure the current use and future decision making behavior toward information technology (IT) within the Education sector, specifically: smart phones, tablets, mobile apps, cloud computing, video, audio, and web conferencing, Internet protocol (IP) telephony, company and consumer social media, unified communications client (UCC), time-division multiplexing (TDM) phones, business grade and consumer softphones, customer relationship management (CRM), headsets, machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, and mobile device management (MDM). Specifically, Frost & Sullivan aims to:
- Understand the IT-related challenges organizations face today
- Asses the current and future use of company communications technologies
- Evaluate factors that drive investments in company communications technologies
- Gauge the communications infrastructure trends
- Appraise the available IT budgets
- Measure workface impact on IT Source: Frost & Sullivan NE9F-67 7 Methodology
The methods in which education is offered is changing quickly to meet the demands of today's technically savvy world. Digital transformation is a key means to tackling these challenges.
- The greatest challenge for IT is the need to train the IT staff on advanced IT technologies.
- Improving customer experience is surprisingly the biggest driver for IT investments. Boosting creativity and innovation is a close second biggest driver. This is positive news for the education vertical.
- Telephony is the most important technology to deploy in education.
- Education is moving towards integrated solutions.
- Malware poses the biggest security risk for the education industry.
- Security and reliability are the most important criteria considered when selecting a cloud service provider.
- IT applications are moved to the cloud before telephony ones.
- Customer-facing social media has become a necessary part of any business, regardless of size.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03322706-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001