LONDON, May 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"The Future of Retailing in Brazil to 2020" is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together Verdict Retail's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.Data sets are provided for 2010 through to 2020, with actuals being provided from2010-2015. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- General retailers were the largest channel group of total retail sales in 2015, and will continue to dominate the market in 2020
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2015-2020, while Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters is set to be the largest category in terms of retail sales.
- Food and grocery recorded the majority share of overall retail sales in 2015 and expected to lead the market during forecast period. On the other hand, Health and beauty is expected to grow the fastest over the next five years
"The Future of Retailing in Brazil to 2020" is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the Brazilian retail market.
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
- The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists; Online; Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations; Department stores; Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; Other specialist retailers; Electrical and electronics specialists; Home furniture and homewares retailers; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; Cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Other general and non-specialist direct retailers; Drug stores and health and beauty stores; Vending machines; Duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the Brazilian retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Brazilian market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3819694/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-future-of-retailing-in-brazil-to-2020-comprehensive-data-overview-of-the-market-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020-300276614.html