DUBLIN, Oct. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/glcklm/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Automotive OEM Telematics Market - 2nd Edition" report to their offering.
The number of telematics service subscribers using embedded systems will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.9 percent from 20.5 million subscribers at the end of 2014 to 153.4 million subscribers at the end of 2020.
What are the latest trends on the global car OEM telematics market? Berg Insight estimates that almost 15 percent of all cars sold worldwide in 2014 were equipped with OEM embedded telematics. Examples of applications include eCall and roadside assistance, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle diagnostics, connected navigation and infotainment, Wi-Fi hotspot, convenience applications, usage-based insurance, leasing and rental fleet management, as well as electronic road charging.
The Global Automotive OEM Telematics Market is the second consecutive report from Berg Insight analysing the latest developments on the connected car market worldwide.
This strategic research report provides you with 180 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the report:
- Insights from numerous executive interviews with market leading companies. - New data on car populations and new car registrations worldwide. - Comprehensive overview of the car OEM telematics value chain and key applications. - In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments. - Detailed profiles of 17 major car OEMs and their telematics propositions. - Market forecasts by region lasting until 2020.
This report answers the following questions:
- What is the current status of the car OEM telematics industry?
- Which are the key OEM telematics applications?
- How will regulatory developments affect the telematics industry?
- Which are the leading telematics service providers?
- How are mobile operators positioning themselves in the telematics value chain?
- What telematics offerings are available from the leading car OEMs today?
- What business models are used by car OEMs?
- How will the market evolve in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and MEA?
Who should buy this Report?
The Global Automotive OEM Telematics Market is the foremost source of information about the rapid adoption of car telematics. Whether you are a car manufacturer, telematics service provider, telecom operator, content provider, investor, consultant, or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
1 The global passenger car market
2 Car telematics solutions
3 OEM telematics propositions
4 Telematics solution providers
5 Market forecasts and trends
- BMW Group
- Beijing Yesway Information Technology
- Daimler Group
- Deutsche Telekom
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Honda Motor
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Jaguar Land Rover Automotive
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Nissan Motor Company
- Octo Telematics
- PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Renault-Nissan Alliance
- SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services
- Telefónica Group
- Tesla Motors
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Verizon Communications
- Volkswagen Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/glcklm/the_global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets