NEW YORK, June 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04974730/?utm_source=PRN
The global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market is estimated to have reached $10.7bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is dominated by Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies, this submarket is estimated to hold 23% share of this market in 2018.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 283-page report you will receive 98 tables and 67 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 283-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biosimilars and Follow-on Biologics Market forecasts from 2019-2029
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our investigation shows forecasts to 2029 for 8 individual therapeutic submarkets:
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
- Fusion proteins
- Erythropoietin (EPO)
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)
- Growth hormones
- Fertility hormones
This report also shows revenue to 2029 for 12 individual submarkets within the above segments:
- Rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab and bevacizumab
- Human insulin, insulin analogues, insulin glargine and insulin lispro
- Interferon alfa and interferon beta
Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2029 for 12 national markets:
- South Korea
- Our study discusses the leading companies that are involved in the biosimilars and follow-on biologics industry
- Our study provides a SWOT analysis of the biosimilars and follow-on biologics market.
Our study discusses pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biosimilars industry and market, including these influences:
- Strategies for developing biosimilars – needs, demand, challenges and opportunities
- Guidelines from regulators (FDA, EMA and others)
- Patent challenges and data exclusivity for biopharmaceuticals
- Needs and opportunities in developing biosimilar mAbs, including rising incidence of cancers and increasing demand for lower-cost biologicals
- Developments in technology and operations for biosimilar drug production.
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the biosimilars and follow-on biologics market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04974730/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001