DUBLIN, Nov. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Healthcare Information Systems Market Analysis Report By Application, By Deployment (Web-based, Cloud-based), By Component, By End Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare information systems market size is expected to reach USD 169.2 billion by 2025, registering a 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period.
The market is majorly driven by increase in adoption of advanced technologies in healthcare facilities. Growing usage of digital healthcare infrastructure, which helps in collecting and managing information generated by hospitals, clinics, and institutes, has enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of their services. Furthermore, increase in number of patients suffering from chronic diseases and rising demand for cloud-based systems are expected to boost the market in the forecast period.
Potential opportunities of IT in healthcare in applications such as reducing operating costs incurred while record keeping and meeting regulatory standards for privacy, as well as efficient hospital workflow management, are among other factors driving uptake. Furthermore, it is expected that these systems will, in the long run, save money and allow organizations to earn significant profits.
Growing demand for radiology information systems in diagnostic procedures has propelled the healthcare information systems market. The sophisticated database system allows medical professionals to track massive image files produced during the course of diagnosis and treatment.
- Rising Demand for Information Systems in Healthcare Organizations
- Increase in Government Initiatives and Healthcare IT Investments to Develop and Deploy IT Systems in the Healthcare Industry
- Increasing Penetration of Technologically Advanced Healthcare Services
- Growing Adoption of EHR Systems
- Rising Data Privacy and Cyber Security Concerns
- Lack of Adequate IT Infrastructure and eHealth Readiness in Developing Regions
- In 2016, hospital information system held the largest share by application owing to increase in adoption in hospitals for improving operational efficiency.
- By deployment, cloud-based systems are expected to grow at a faster pace over the forecast period. Utilization of cloud-based technology has increased due to various security breaches in on-premise and web-based deployment solutions.
- On the basis of component, services held the largest share in 2016. With advancements in software and hardware, the demand for these services is expected to increase.
- In 2016, hospitals emerged as the largest end-use segment. The shift in trend from volume-based care to value-based care is leading to increase in demand for information systems in hospitals.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Information Procurement
1.2 Primary Research:
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot, 2016, (USD Million)
Chapter 3 Healthcare Information Systems Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2 Market Driver Analysis
3.3 Market Restraint Analysis
3.4 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.5 Healthcare Information Systems - SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological)
3.6 Industry Analysis - Porter's
Chapter 4 Healthcare Information Systems Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Healthcare Information Systems Market: Application Movement Analysis
4.2 Hospital Information System
4.3 Pharmacy Information System
4.4 Laboratory Information Systems
4.5 Revenue Management Cycle
4.6 Medical Imaging Information System
Chapter 5 Healthcare Information System Market: Delivery Mode Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Healthcare Information Systems Market: Delivery Mode Movement Analysis
5.2 Cloud-Based Deployment
5.3 On-Premises Deployment
5.4 Web-Based Deployment
Chapter 6 Healthcare Information Systems Market: Component Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Healthcare Information Systems Market: Component Movement Analysis
6.2 Software & Systems
Chapter 7 Healthcare Information Systems Market: End User Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1 Healthcare Information Systems Market: End user Movement Analysis
7.3 Diagnostic Centers
7.4 Academic and Research Institutes
Chapter 8 Healthcare Information Systems Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Application, by Deployment, by Component, and by End-Use
8.1 Healthcare Information Systems Market Share, by Region, 2016 & 2025
8.2 North America
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.5 Latin America
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Participation
9.2 Company Profiles
9.2.1 McKesson Corporation
9.2.2 Cerner Corporation
9.2.3 AthenaHealth, Inc.
9.2.5 Medidata Solutions Inc.
9.2.6 AGFA Gevaert NV
9.2.7 GE Healthcare
9.2.8 Siemens Healthineers
9.2.9 Epic Systems Corporation
9.2.10 NextGen Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvdvpz/the_global?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets