DUBLIN, July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3c5nb/the_global_market) has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Graphene and 2-D Materials: Technologies, Production, End User Markets and Opportunities Analysis, 2015-2025" report to their offering.
Graphene exhibits a unique combination of mechanical, thermal, electronic and optical properties, that provide opportunities for new innovation in electronics, optoelectronics, sensors, drug delivery, energy storage and conversion, 3D printing, polymer composites, wireless technology, filtration and coatings. Graphene possesses (theoretically) record high electrical and thermal conductivity, transparency at all wavelengths, flexibility and outstanding mechanical strength.
The global market for graphene continues to grow with weekly technology and production breakthroughs, new investment and public listings of graphene producers. There are now over 250 companies either producing graphene or developing applications, with as many multi-nationals conducting R&D on these materials.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2025 - Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives - End user market analysis and technology timelines - Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact - Patent analysis - Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size - Full company profiles of graphene producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targeted - Profiles of prominent research centres - Industry activity and breakthroughs by market 2013-2015
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
4. Graphene Market Structure
5. Swot Analysis For Graphene
6. Regulations And Standards
7. Global Graphene Government Funding And Initiatives
8. Graphene Applications
9. Graphene End User Market Segment Analysis
10. Graphene Producers And Product Developers
11. Graphene Research Centres
Companies Mentioned - Partial List
- 2-D Tech Limited - 2D Carbon Graphene Material Co., Ltd. - 3D Graphtech Industries - ACS Materials LLC - AGAR Scientific - AMO GMBH - AZ Electronic Materials S.A. - Abalonyx AS - Ad-Nano Technologies - Advanced Graphene Products - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Aixtron SE - American Graphite Technologies - Anderlab Technologies - Aneeve Nanotechnologies LLC - Angstron Materials LLC - Apex Graphene LLC - Applied Graphene Materials Plc - Applied Nanolayers BV - Ar Brown Co. Ltd. - Archimedes Polymer Technologies - Arvia Technology - Asbury Carbons - Avanzare Innovacion Tecnologica S.L. - BASF AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3c5nb/the_global_market
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets