NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
Occupational and speech therapists and audiologists industry comprise establishments of independent health practitioners primarily engaged in planning and administering educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients or individuals with disabilities, regain mental functioning or to adapt to their disabilities; and diagnosing and treating speech, language, or hearing problems. These practitioners operate private or group practices in their own offices (e.g., centers, clinics) or in the facilities of others, such as hospitals or HMO medical centers.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05313152
The global occupational and speech therapists and audiologists market was valued at $58.4 billion in 2017. North America was the largest geographic region accounting for $27.9 billion or 0.4% of the global market. And the USA was the largest country accounting for $23.4 billion or 0.4% of the global occupational and speech therapists and audiologists market.
Occupational and speech therapists and audiologists are increasingly using tele therapy as a solution to diagnose and treat online.Tele therapy is providing therapy through live video connection, over the internet.
Speech language pathologists (SLP) provide teletherapy at reasonable costs to treat aphasia, cognition, voice, and other diagnoses.For example, a pilot program run by Kent State University in Ohio targets speech and language therapies for students in rural schools.
Anyone with a phone or a computer can access healthcare professionals through 24-hour telemedicine, online diagnosis, telemedicine applications and treatment websites.
Occupational And Speech Therapists And Audiologists Market Global Report 2018 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global occupational and speech therapists and audiologists market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the occupational and speech therapists and audiologists? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The occupational and speech therapists and audiologists market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The occupational and speech therapists and audiologists market section of the report gives context. It compares the occupational and speech therapists and audiologists market with other segments of the occupational and speech therapists and audiologists market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Occupational And Speech Therapists And Audiologists Market Indicators Comparison.
Markets Covered: Occupational And Speech Therapists; Audiologists
Companies Mentioned: Smart Speech Therapy LLC, Therapy Solutions Inc., Glenda Browne Speech Pathology, Cleveland Clinic's Head & Neck Institute Sect, Hearing Care Associates
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Occupational And Speech Therapists And Audiologists Market Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05313152
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001