FREMONT, California, Oct. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled "Global Organosheet and Semi-Finished Thermoplastic UD-Tape Laminate Market − Analysis and Forecast 2019-2029", the organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD tape laminate market was valued at $583.1 million in 2018 and is projected to reach $2.25 billion by 2029. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.98% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2029.
Browse 129 Market Data Tables and 41 Figures spread through 217 Pages, and in-depth TOC on "Global Organosheet and Semi-Finished Thermoplastic UD-Tape Laminate Market".
The organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market is currently witnessing a high growth rate, owing to the increasing adoption of the products by the aerospace and defense industry. The advantages offered by organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate, include lightweight, outstanding strength, and design flexibility. These advantages are propelling their demand among automotive manufacturers as well as defense & security, and commercial end users.
In addition, rising environmental concern and strict government policies to reduce the carbon footprint across the globe are among the major factors expected to create lucrative opportunities for the global organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market in the coming ten years.
According to Ajeya Saxena, Lead Analyst at BIS Research, "Availability of different technologies to manufacture products at a rate and quality tailored for specific applications, along with the shifting trend toward sustainable energy across end users is driving the growth of organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market."
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and technological developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including company overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis. The overall market has been segmented on the basis of technology, applications, platforms, end users, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Request for a Sample:
Some of the key players operating in the global organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market are Bond-Laminates GmbH, Toray Advanced Composites, Covestro AG, Kingfa SCI & TECH. CO., LTD., Jiang Su QIYI Technology co., AXIA MATERIALS CO., LTD., U.S. Liner Company, Polystrand Inc., PGTEX, Porcher Industries SA, SGL carbon, The Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials, Gividi Fabrics s.r.l, GON Group, Encore, and Basaltex etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What was the total market size in terms of value of the organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market in 2018, and how is it expected to vary during the forecast period (2019-2029)?
- Why should a company consider venturing into the organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate business, and what are the future growth opportunities for the products?
- How does the supply chain function in the organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market?
- Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through product launches, and which products have witnessed maximum developments during the period 2014-2019?
- Which raw material should be targeted for maximum growth during the forecast period, 2019-2029?
- Which product segment is expected to witness the maximum growth in demand in the organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market during 2019-2029?
- What are the end-use industries from which different organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate products experienced high demand in 2018?
- Which end users should be targeted by the manufacturers of different types of products during the forecast period, 2019-2029?
- Which technologies are dominant in the market, and which one of them is expected to witness fast growth during the forecast period, 2019-2029?
- Which region is leading the market in terms of consumption of products, and which region is expected to witness high demand growth during 2019-2029?
- What are the consumption patterns of products in organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate market across end users in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2029?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent companies present in the market for organosheet and semi-finished thermoplastic UD-tape laminate?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research (Business Intelligence and Strategy Research) is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends, which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we not only provide data but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/3720474
SOURCE BIS Research