LONDON, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2017-2027
Global Soldier Modernization market is expected to value US$9.0 Billion in 2017, and will grow at a CAGR of 4.00%, to value US$13.3 Billion by 2027. The cumulative market for global expenditure on soldier modernization will reach US$118.0 Billion over the forecast period.
The C4ISR segment is expected to be the largest soldier modernization market during the forecast period. The fast paced technological advancement in this domain has led to the growing demand of C4ISR based soldier modernization systems rendering earlier equipment obsolete. Driven by large scale procurement as well as upgrade programs that are being undertaken by several nations across the world, the C4ISR based systems are expected to account for the largest share of 36% in the global market over the forecast period.
The global soldier modernization market is expected to be dominated by North America. Despite the defense budget sequestration, the region is expected to record a CAGR of 3.67% between 2017 and 2027. Overall, North America is projected to spend US$45.4 Billion on soldier modernization over the forecast period. In 2017, regional expenditure is expected to value US$3.7 Billion and increase to US$5.4 Billion by 2027.
By establishing partnerships for R&D with global soldier modernization system manufacturers, a significant number of countries are investing in the development of their domestic soldier modernization system development capabilities. These ventures are expected to help countries whose domestic defense industry is not so developed, by allowing technology transfers. In addition, partnerships between defense firms have also increased. One such joint venture (JVs) is the collaboration between two major communication devices experts, Harris Corporation and ITT Corporation, to accelerate the fielding of the Soldier Radio Waveform, part of the US DoD's networked digital battlefield.
The report "Global Soldier Modernization Market 2017-2027" offers detailed analysis of the Global Soldier Modernization Market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for soldier modernization.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: Snapshot of the soldier modernization market during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the soldier modernization market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the soldier modernization market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the soldier modernization market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the soldier modernization segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global soldier modernization industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: BAE Systems Plc, The Raytheon Company, Elbit Systems Ltd, Ceradyne, Inc., ArmorSurce LLC, General Dynamics Corporation, Science Applications International Corporation, Rheinmetall Defence, Thales, Bren-Tronics Inc, FLIR Systems Inc., Harris Corporation, Safran S.A.
- The global soldier modernization market, valued at US$9.0 billion in 2017, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.00% over the forecast period, to reach US$13.3 billion by 2027 and cumulatively value US$118.0 billion.
- The market consists of five categories: C4ISR, survivability, sustainability, mobility and lethality.
- The market is expected to be dominated by C4ISR segment, which will account for 38% of the market, followed by Lethality and Survivability with shares of 28% and 26% respectively.
- North America is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 38%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 28% and 23% respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global soldier modernization market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different soldier modernization segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global soldier modernization market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global soldier modernization market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top soldier modernization solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3039722/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-global-soldier-modernization-market-2017-2027-300428673.html