LONDON, Jan. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Asia-Pacific was the largest regional market in the global tunneling and drilling equipment market in 2013, accounting for 48.7% of the global market. It was followed by Europe and North America, with respective shares of 25.9% and 15.6%. Growth in Middle Eastern economies such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain, and recovery in Europe and North America will support the market's expansion, with investment in infrastructure and industrial construction in these locations. The market shares in Europe, North America, Latin America and the Middle East are expected to reach 27.7%, 16.5%, 6.7% and 4.2% respectively in 2018, up from 2013, while Asia-Pacific's share is forecast to reach 44.8%.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global tunneling and drilling equipment market, including:
- The regional and global tunneling and drilling equipment market's growth prospects by category
- Separate analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North America, Latin America and Europe markets with country-level data
- Critical insight into the market impacts through comparative analysis of country-level data
- Profiles of key companies operating in the tunneling and drilling equipment market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global tunneling and drilling equipment market:
- Historical (2009–2013) and forecast (2014–2018) valuations of the tunneling and drilling equipment market in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America.
- Construction, boring equipment, drilling equipment, pile drivers and pile extractors
- Breakdowns of values at country level for 44 countries
- Analysis of key events and factors driving the tunneling and drilling equipment market globally
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures
- The Asia-Pacific tunneling and drilling equipment market recorded a review-period CAGR of 1.41%. China held the largest share of the Asia-Pacific market, with a 61.6% share in 2013, followed by Australia, India, Japan and South Korea, with respective shares of 15.0%, 8.4%, 6.8% and 3.9%.
- The European tunneling and drilling equipment market covers the markets of 26 European countries. Russia held the largest share in 2013, with 19.8%, followed by Germany, Italy, Sweden, Turkey and the UK, with 17.6%, 12.0%, 10.6%, 8.6% and 7.4% respectively. The European tunneling and drilling equipment market recorded a review-period CAGR of 6.59%, and is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 6.11%, due to the anticipated easing of the debt crisis and the growth of the construction industry.
- The US was the largest market in the North American tunneling and drilling equipment market, with an 87.5% share in 2013, while Canada accounted for the remainder. Owing to a low base-year value, the North American tunneling and drilling equipment market recorded a review-period CAGR of 19.84%. The market is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 5.87%, driven largely by recovery in the US construction industry.
- In the Latin American tunneling and drilling equipment market, Mexico accounted for the largest share with 46.9% in 2013, followed by Brazil, Colombia and Argentina with 23.8%, 19.0% and 10.3% respectively. The market registered a review-period CAGR of -0.37% and is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 5.30%. Brazil is expected to be a key source of demand for tunneling and drilling equipment in Latin America over the forecast period, as the country hosts the 2016 Olympic Games.
- The Middle Eastern tunneling and drilling equipment market was the smallest regional market in 2013, accounting for 3.2% of the global market. Saudi Arabia was the largest market in the region in 2013, with a 47.7% share, followed by the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain with 47.2%, 2.9% and 2.1% respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2609587/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48