WORCESTER, Mass., Aug. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG) today announced it has been appointed the exclusive underwriter of McGowanPRO's accountants insurance program, providing coverage to more than one thousand accounting firms. The program, CPAOnePro, provides broad protection for the specific risks facing accountants and consultants.
"We are very excited to provide comprehensive and innovative coverage to McGowanPRO's membership," said Gregory W. Leffard, president, Hanover Professional. "This relationship is a testament to the expertise with which we approach our Hanover Professional Portfolio. We look forward to working with the organization to offer its members tailored professional lines coverages that address the unique needs of accountants across the country."
CPAOnePro provides a broad range of protection, including coverage for:
- A broad definition of professional services, such as investment advisory services, business valuation, litigation support, life agents coverage, trustee/executor and other consulting services
- Expense reimbursement of costs incurred when attending a hearing or arbitration proceeding
- Pre-claim assistance, which provides guidance and assistance in mitigating matters that have the potential to develop into claims
- Network security and privacy protection to cover expenses from network security and privacy events, including personal identity liability, network security coverage, event mitigation expenses, public relations, electronic media, and regulatory expenses
- Discrimination complaints, which offers defense and damage protection for discrimination claims or complaints made by non-employees
- Disciplinary and regulatory coverage covers defense expenses for responding to a disciplinary proceeding or regulatory event
In addition to these broad coverages, a variety of risk management services are available for customers with policies through CPAOnePro. These services include a loss control hotline, webinars, website and material reviews, as well as best practices and engagement letters.
For more information about The Hanover's professional portfolio, please visit hanover.com.
About The Hanover
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. is the holding company for several property and casualty insurance companies, which together constitute one of the largest insurance businesses in the United States. The company provides exceptional insurance solutions in a dynamic world. The Hanover distributes its products through a select group of independent agents and brokers. Together with its agents, The Hanover offers standard and specialized insurance protection for small and mid-sized businesses, as well as for homes, automobiles, and other personal items. Through its international member company, Chaucer, The Hanover also underwrites business at Lloyd's of London in several major insurance and reinsurance classes, including marine, property and energy. For more information, please visit hanover.com.
All products are underwritten by The Hanover Insurance Company or one of its insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates ("The Hanover"). Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to the company underwriting guidelines and the issued policy. This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not provide any coverage. For more information about The Hanover visit our website at www.hanover.com.
©2017 The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-hanover-underwrites-national-accountants-eo-program-300500392.html
SOURCE The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.