LONDON, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in the Gambia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Gambian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and total assets during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Gambian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in the Gambia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Gambian insurance industry, including:
- The Gambian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Gambian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Gambian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Gambian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Gambian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Gambia
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the Gambia:
- It provides historical values for the Gambian insurance industry for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Gambian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and total assets.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in the Gambia.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in the Gambia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Gambian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Gambian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Gambian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Gambian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Gambian economy is dependent on financial assistance and technical aid from multilateral and bilateral contributors, as well as, on the government's economic management. Agriculture, tourism and remittances from abroad each broadly constitute about 20.0% of the country's GDP.
- Insurance companies introduced the No Premium, No Cover concept in February 2016, requiring insurers to collect premiums in advance before providing cover. The provision is part of the Insurance Act 2003, but was not implemented by insurers until 2016.
- In February 2015, the Insurance Association of Gambia (IAG), an association of insurers, relaunched a local population sensitization program to provide comprehensive industry training to employees and executives, in partnership with the West African Insurance Institute. The program aimed to promote insurance knowledge and employee competency.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3885885/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-insurance-industry-in-the-gambia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300282730.html