BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of the best all-in-one and convertible car seat Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including instant savings on an impressive selection of trusted car seat brands such as Britax and Graco.
Best car seat deals:
- Save on select infant & baby car seats at Buybuybaby
- Save up to 23% on car seats, booster seats, 3-in-1 seats and more at the Graco official store
- Save up to $60 on a wide range of baby, infant & toddler car seats at Amazon - featuring a wide range of styles including convertible and booster seats by Britax and Graco
- Save up to $72 on Britax convertible & all-in-one car seats at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated Britax ClickTight car seats, baby strollers, booster seats and various infant related car accessories
- Save up to 55% on Graco car seats & car seat bases at Amazon - save on best-selling Graco convertible & all-in-one car seats
- Save up to 40% on convertible car seats, infant car seats & booster seats at Walmart
- Save up to $60 on a wide range of Graco, Evenflo, Disney Baby & Cosco car seats at Walmart
- Save up to $115 on a wide range of baby strollers at Walmart
- Save up to 66% on baby gear and clothing including baby monitors, toys, cribs and strollers - at Walmart
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A car seat is mandatory in many states in the US. One of the best car seat bands on the market are Graco and Britax. For a budget-friendly choice, the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30 is lightweight with ample padding. The Britax Frontier ClickTight aids transition from harness to booster seat.
Why is it called Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday's doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
Adobe Analytics data showed that Cyber Monday 2018 broke online spending records with a projected $7.9 billion in total sales.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe