LAS VEGAS, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CheaterVille, Inc. http://www.CheaterVille.com, a Las Vegas online social media company that provides information about alleged cheaters, today released some staggering statistics with respect to their new LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) posting feature.
CheaterVille randomly sampled the last three months' worth of postings submitted online through their LGBT feature that allows members to post unfaithful individuals to http://www.CheaterVille.com and discovered the following:
1. 70% of alleged cheaters posted through the LGBT feature on cheaterville.com are males who have cheated on their male partners. In comparison. 81% of alleged cheaters posted on cheaterville.com in the straight community are women.
2. With respect to cheating females posted through the LGBT feature, Los Angeles was rated the number one spot, while New York City, Toronto and Chicago came in a close second, third and fourth.
3. With respect to cheating males posted through the LGBT feature, New York City was rated the number one spot, while San Francisco, Montreal and Los Angeles came in second, third and fourth.
4. 39% of the victims who posted about an alleged cheating incident within the LGBT community indicated that they met the cheater on Craigslist, Grindr and/or Plenty Of Fish in comparison to the 35% of victims who met the cheater at a local bar/nightclub.
5. 19% of alleged cheaters posted through the LGBT feature on cheaterville.com are males who have cheated on their wife with another male, while 14% are females who have cheated on their husband with another female.
6. The average age of an alleged cheater in the LGBT community is 28, and the majority are Geminis.
CheaterVille founder James McGibney states, "We launched the LGBT feature a few months ago due to overwhelming requests. We quickly obliged as our website is a firm believer in equal rights and allowing all members of our society to use our site. However, it was surprising to see how popular this new feature has become, and the data we have collected truly shows that cheating is a huge problem in our society no matter what your orientation."
CheaterVille.com is helping to put a stop to all cheating in our communities by helping to raise the awareness of their ousted cheater database, which is the largest in the world. CheaterVille will be sponsoring and supporting various pride parades and social events this coming year across North America.