NEW YORK, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Summary: Highlights of this Report
CSIL report The lighting fixtures market in Russia provides a full analysis of the lighting fixtures market in Russia, giving lighting fixtures industry statistics (production and consumption, imports exports), sales data and market shares of the main players with company profiles, and data on the supply structure (light sources, productivity and employment), distribution channels and reference prices.
The lighting fixtures market is broken down highlighting residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting.
Data on residential lighting are given by style (traditional, modern, design) and by positioning of the lamp (floor, table, wall, ceiling lamps and suspensions).Data on commercial lighting are broken down by end user sector (hospitality, office, retail, entertainment …). Industrial lighting consists of lighting for industrial sites, vandal resistant/explosion proof, marine, hospital and emergency lighting. Outdoor lighting includes residential outdoor lighting, lighting for urban landscape, Christmas lighting, lighting for major roads and galleries, area lighting.
The breakdown of Russian lighting fixtures exports and imports is provided by country and by geographical area (Americas, Asia and Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Other countries). The reports provides a breakdown of light sources (incandescence, fluorescence, gas discharge and metal halide, LED).Sales breakdown by distribution channel (direct sales/contract, lighting specialist retailers, furniture and furnishings chains/department stores, wholesalers, DIY, mail order) and by geographical region (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Privolzhskly, North West and Far East) are provided for a sample of companies.
Reference prices are given for the main lighting products in the segments of residential, commercial, industrial and outdoor lighting, in a sample of stores.
A section is dedicated to the competitive system, with data on lighting fixtures sales and market shares for the major lighting fixtures companies operating in the Russian market, for each segment: residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting, outdoor lighting.
Short profiles of the major Russian companies operating in the lighting fixtures industry are also included.
Addresses of about 150 lighting fixtures companies (manufacturers and traders) mentioned in the report are also available.
Among the considered products: lighting fixtures, lighting products, decorative and residential lighting, architectural and commercial lighting, industrial lighting, outdoor lighting, light sources, LED lighting.
Table of Contents and selected companies mentioned
Research field and methodology
Other CSIL reports related to lighting fixtures
1. Market size and segmentation
Basic data and activity trend: production, imports, exports and consumption
- Total Lighting fixtures
- Residential Lighting, Commercial Lighting, Industrial Lighting, Outdoor Lighting
2. INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Exports and Imports
- Exports/imports of lighting fixtures by country and by geographical area of destination/origin
- Breakdown of lighting fixtures exports and imports by segment (Lighting fixtures components, Christmas and traffic lighting, Residential lighting, Commercial Lighting)
3. Supply structure
Productivity and employment
- Number of employees and average turnover per employee in a sample of companies
Product breakdown: Residential Lighting
- Sales breakdown by style (classic, modern, design) in a sample of companies
- Sales breakdown by style (classic, modern, design), estimated consumption and production
- Sales breakdown by positioning of the lamp (floor, table, wall, ceiling, suspensions)
Product breakdown: Commercial Lighting
- Sales breakdown by product (downlights, fluorescence systems, projectors, spot lights, entertainment lights)
Product breakdown: Industrial Lighting
- Sales breakdown by product (industrial plants, vandal resistant/explosionproof, marine, hospital, emergency)
Product breakdown: Outdoor Lighting
- Sales breakdown by product (residential outdoor, urban landscape, Christmas/event lighting, major roads and galleries, sport plants)
- Sales breakdown by light source (incandescence traditional, incandescence halogen, fluorescence compatc, fluorescence linear, gas discharge, leds)
The LED market
- Breakdown of lighting fixtures sales by distribution channel (direct sales/contract, lighting specialist retailers, furniture and furnishings chains/department stores, wholesalers, DIY, mail order)
Sales by Russian geographical region
- Sales of lighting fixtures by district (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Privolzhskly Volga Region, North-Western, Far East) in a sample of companies
- Breakdown of lighting fixtures sales by district (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Privolzhskly Volga Region, North-Western, Far East)
- Reference prices in a sample of stores: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Outdoor Lighting
Demand determinants and business climate
- Population breakdown by Federal District and by city
- Average per capita monthly expenditure by federal district
- New residential construction by federal district
- Business climate rankings
5. Magazines, associations and trade fairs
6. The competitive system
- Lighting fixtures. Total sales and market shares by the top Russian manufacturers broke down by segment (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Outdoor)
Exporters of lighting fixtures
- Exports of top 20 Russian exporters and sales breakdown by country
Lighting fixtures. Sales in the Russian market of top 60 companies and market shares
Residential lighting. Sales in the Russian market of top 50 companies and market shares
Commercial lighting. Sales in the Russian market of top 50 companies and market shares
Industrial lighting. Sales in the Russian market of top 40 companies and market shares
Outdoor lighting. Sales in the Russian market of top 50 companies and market shares
7. Economic indicators
Country indicators: Population indicators, Economic indicators (GNP, Nominal household final consumption expenditure), Social Indicators, Construction
Appendix I: Economic indicators, lighting fixtures basic data and trade in other CIS Countries
Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine
- Country indicators: Population indicators, Economic indicators, Social Indicators, Construction
- Basic data of Lighting fixtures: production, imports, exports and consumption
- Trade of lighting fixtures by country and by geographical area of destination/origin
- Breakdown of lighting fixtures exports by segment (Lighting fixtures components, Christmas and traffic lighting, Residential lighting, Commercial Lighting)
Appendix II: list of mentioned companies
Selected companies mentioned:
Akvilon, Amira Svetotekhnika, Ardatovskiy Lighting Plant (ASTZ), ArhiMet (Apex), Artlight (Optosvet), Ashasvet, Atomsvet, Balakirev (BZET), Bely Svet 2000, Bizan, Briaton, Brightelec, Cjsc (Svoboda), Domashniy Svet, Eldorado, Electroluch, Electromontazh, Eletech, Elevel, Epicenter, ETM, Eurosvet, Feron, Fokus, Fors Master, Forum-Electro, Foton, Gagarinskiy Lighting Plant (GSTZ), Galad, Grand, Halla Lighting, Imperia Mebeli, Intersvet, Kakdnem - EKF, Kaskad-Mebel, Kolchuginskaya SelhozTehnika (KST), Kovrov - i Light, KSK-Lampadari, Lamira, Leader Light, Lighting Technologies, Lightstar, Lite Svet, Maxi Svet, Maysun, Mebelville, MEI-MEK, Modul Group , M-Video, Northcliffe, Omtek (Technolux)/Aleksandrovskiy AETZ Rekord, Ovax, Permsky Svet, Petushinskiy Metal Plant (PMZ), Planar, Planeta Mebel, Promsvet, Proton-Impuls, Rasco-Energo, Restamp, Revdinskiy Lighting Plant (RZSI), Rim Furniture Centre, Saros, Saturn Plant, SDM - ArtLuce, Serov Mechanical Plant, Severnyi Svet, Sferon, Sneha, Snowlight - Electro-Arsenal, Sonex, Starlight, Svetlana Optoelectronics, Sveton, Technosila, To Light, Tochka Opori, Top Light - Ok Light, Transvit, Tri Kita (3 Wales), Uniel, Varton, Vladasvet, Wink.
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 805-652-2626