NEW YORK, March 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Long Term Care Market: Nursing Homes, Home Care, Hospice Care, and Assisted Living covers the most important segments of the long term care industry, each of which provide medical care and/or assistance with the activities of daily living (ADLs) on an ongoing basis. Kalorama Information's sixth edition of this detailed report provides a size and forecast estimate for each market segment, including the following:
- Overall U.S. Long Term Care Market 2011 2020 (Nursing Home Care, Home Care, Hospice Care, Assisted Living, Total)
- U.S. Nursing Home Market, by Revenues, 2011 2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Nursing Home Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- U.S. Home Health Care Market, by Revenues, 2011-2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Home Health Care Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- U.S. Market for Hospice Care, by Revenues, 2011-2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Hospice Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- U.S. Market for Assisted Living, by Revenues, 2011-2020
- Leading Competitors in the U.S. Assisted Living Market, by Revenues and Market Shares, 2015
- Long Term Care Industry Revenues by Year, 2011, 2015, 2020
- Long Term Care Industry Revenues by Major Player, 2015 (Nursing Home Care, Home Care, Hospice Care, Assisted Living, Total)
The Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA; Washington, DC) predicts that two out of five Americans will need long-term care at some point during their lives. The U.S. health care industry continues to evolve in response to ongoing cost containment imperatives, aging of the population and relatively low rates of wellness within large segments of the general public (obese persons, diabetics, persons with addictions, etc.). For each of the segments of long term care, this report provides:
Number of Facilities/Providers and Growth Trends
Forms of Payment and Reimbursement Levels
Issues and Trends Affecting the Marketplace
Competitors and Competitive Analysis
As part of its coverage of the industry, the report profiles leading long term care companies including HCR Manor Care, Kindred Healthcare, Genesis Healthcare, Life Care Centers of America, and Brookdale Senior Living.
Sales estimates for each market segment represent U.S. revenues and are expressed in current U.S. dollars. Estimates are provided for the historic 2011 to 2015 period and forecasts are provided through 2020.
Historical information for this report was gathered from a wide variety of published sources including company reports and filings, government documents, legal filings, trade journals, newspapers and business press, analysts' reports and other sources. Interviews with company representatives were conducted to capture the perspectives from industry participants' point of view and assess trends, and form the basis of the forecasting and competitive analysis.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03701850-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-long-term-care-market-300239163.html