LONDON, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Machine-to-machine (M2M) represents a strong growth market across various industry segments. The market will grow to 3.4 billion connections worldwide by 2024, at a CAGR of 19%. Security and fleet management represent significant growth areas. This report presents the update to our forecasts for M2M connections and revenue worldwide.
This report presents our detailed 10-year worldwide forecast of:
- machine-to-machine (M2M) device connections
- M2M connectivity-related average revenue per connection (ARPC)
- M2M connectivity-related revenue.
- This iteration of the forecast incorporates our latest research and assumptions on the fleet management and digital signage applications areas, as well as the security sector.
The latter is one of the largest sectors, accounting for 18% of M2M connections worldwide in 2013.
The forecast data covers:
- eight industry sectors and 33 M2M applications (not including 'other') within those sectors, which are also split into commercial and residential applications
- total cellular and non-cellular M2M connections, revenue and ARPC.
- This report is based on several sources: regulator reports, network operator reports, and operator and vendor insights, as well as Analysys Mason's regional forecasts.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2227639/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers