NEW YORK, July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The Mobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era http://www.reportlinker.com/p0923290/TheMobileRoaming-Market-2012-2017-Operator-Strategies-Opportunities--Challenges-in-the-3G-and-LTE-Era.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Wireless_Technology
With LTE services rolling out around the globe in 2012, operators and affiliates must prepare themselves for the transformative effect this will have on the telecoms industry, particularly the roaming sector. The enterprise roaming segment has long provided a reliable price inelastic revenue stream but this stream can be widened to include all subscribers and increase revenues in a saturated market. International regulatory bodies have taken action in regards to operator tariffs for roaming services; the result has meant that operators need to alter their strategies in order to maintain these revenue streams. Visiongain believes this is the right time to capitalise, with smart and effective pricing strategies. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global roaming market in 2012 will reach $45.1billion.
How can additional revenues be gained from LTE roaming services? To capitalise, we describe the right strategies to embark upon within this holistic and timely report. The report further dissects roaming revenues year-by-year, region by region and by service type from 2012-2017. You will also discover the current roaming legislation, new business models and the various drivers and barriers.
Visiongain believes that 2012 is a crucial year for operators to change their roaming strategies. Operators need to deal with data pricing and bill shock swiftly to ensure subscribers utilise roaming services in increasing numbers. This report provides crucial data and forecasts for any current or potential member of the LTE and roaming ecosystems.
The report contains 75 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the roaming market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2017 in terms of value (US$) for the global roaming market. In addition, 6 regional roaming markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2017. The report also provides profiles of several leading companies operating within the market, and includes an exclusive interview with a principal roaming company, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the roaming market from 2012-2017.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read a full transcript of an interview with a leading company involved within the roaming market.
• 75 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the roaming market between 2012-2017.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global roaming market between 2012-2017
• Forecasts and analysis for 6 regional roaming markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2017.
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the roaming market.
• Profiles of several leading companies operating within the roaming market.
Why you should buy The Mobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the global roaming market from 2012-2017
• The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. Within the report, you will be able to read a full transcript of an interview from a leading company involved within the roaming market:
• You will find 75 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the roaming market from 2012-2017.
• You will receive forecasts and analysis of the global roaming market between 2012-2017.
• You will receive global roaming revenue forecasts for 2012-2017.
• You will find global roaming subscriber forecasts for 2012-2017.
• You will receive roaming vs. non-roaming subscriber forecasts for 2012-2017.
• You will be presented with revenue forecasts for the 6 major regional roaming markets, as well as figures and projections for the period 2012-2017
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
• You will find revenue forecasts for LTE roaming vs. traditional roaming from 2012-2017
• You will see subscriber forecasts for enterprise roaming vs. non-enterprise roaming from 2012-2017
• You will find revenue forecasts for mobile VoIP from 2012-2017
• You will gain market share forecasts from 2012-2017 for the following uses -
• You will find global forecasts for mobile data traffic from 2012-2017
• You will receive regional and national details of LTE roll out schedules.
• You will discover analysis of user surveys relating to roaming services by type -
• You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the roaming market from 2012-2017
• You will find analysis of regional and national roaming policies and regulations.
• You will gain profiles of several leading companies operating within the roaming market
What is the structure of the report?
Executive Summary provides a holistic overview of the current market and the reports findings.
Chapter 1 is an introduction to the roaming market providing a clear overview and definition of the market and its characteristics.
Chapter 2 provides extensive analysis of the global roaming market with detailed forecast from 2012-2017.
Chapter 3 details regional roaming revenue forecasts and operator strategies from 2012-2017
Chapter 4 analyses leading roaming companies and business models
Chapter 5 features an original interview with industry experts MACH who offer an insider's perspective into the roaming market.
Chapter 6 provides conclusions and recommendations.
Chapter 7 is a detailed and in depth glossary.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the roaming market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the roaming market between 2012 and 2017.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the roaming market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study by visiongain, which analyses one of the most exciting parts of all mobile operators portfolios. Roaming offers substantial business and investment opportunities and is becoming an increasingly important component of operator strategies in all regional markets.
This visiongain roaming report will be valuable both to those already involved in the roaming market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering TheMobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6 Table of Contents
E1 Transformation in European Mobile Roaming
E2 Data Roaming Regulations in the EU
E3 Global Roaming - Are New Business Models Needed?
E4 LTE Spectrum Refarming to Impact on Roaming
E5 Points Emerged from this Research
1. Introduction - What is Roaming?1.1 How Does Roaming Work?1.2 Roaming Services - Voice and Beyond1.2.1 Usage and Charges for Roaming1.2.2 Prepaid and Postpaid Roaming Charges1.2.3 Wholesale Charges for Roaming 1.2.4 Roaming Service Types1.2.5 Tariff Types1.3 History of European Legislation on Roaming1.3.1 Recent Developments in Roaming Regulations1.3.2 Analysis of Roaming Regulation Changes1.4 Aim of the Report1.5 Questions Answered by this Report 1.6 Structure of the report1.7 Methodology
2. Roaming Market Forecasts
2.1 Global Subscribers Utilising Roaming Services 2012-2017
2.2 Global Roaming Revenues 2012-2017
3. Current Roaming Market and Business Models3.1 Regional Roaming Market Share 20123.2 Regional Roaming Market Share 20133.3 Regional Roaming Market Share 20143.4 Regional Roaming Market Share 20153.5 Regional Roaming Market Share 20163.6 Regional Roaming Market Share 20173.7 Regional Roaming Revenues 2012-20173.8 North America3.8.1 FCC Damaging Telecoms Infrastructure Investment?3.8.2 Analysis of FCC Impact on Telecoms Landscape3.8.3 4G LTE Roaming Throttled by Spectrum Issues188.8.131.52 Analysis of LTE Roaming Issues3.8.4 North America - Roaming Revenues 2012-20173.9 Latin America - Roaming Revenues 2012-20173.10 Europe3.10.1 Increased Competition in European Roaming Sector3.10.2 Data Roaming3.10.3 Combating Bill Shock3.10.4 Current and Future Tariffs and Price Caps 184.108.40.206 European Tariffs by Country 3.10.5 Competitive Landscape - Meteor First European Operator to Abolish Roaming Charges220.127.116.11 Analysis of Meteor's Offering3.10.6 Western Europe - Roaming Revenues 2012-20173.10.7 Eastern Europe - Roaming Revenues 2012-20173.11 Asia Pacific3.11.1 China Sees Increased Roaming Activity3.11.2 China Opt for GATS to Regulate Roaming Charges3.11.3 India18.104.22.168 Indian Operator Roaming Partnerships Disbanded22.214.171.124 Indian Government Seeks to Abolish Roaming Charges3.11.4 Asia Pacific - Roaming Revenues 2012-20173.12 Middle East and Africa 3.12.1 Unregulated Roaming Throttling Uptake3.12.2 MACH Data Roaming Engine 3.12.3 Analysis of the Data Roaming Engine's Impact 3.12.4 Strategic Operator Partnerships to Drive Roaming Usage126.96.36.199 Analysis and Recommendations for Strategic Operator Partnerships for Roaming3.12.5 Middle East and Africa - Roaming Revenues 2012-20173.13 Global Roaming by Popularity of Service Type - Forecasts 2012-20173.14 LTE Roaming 3.15 Enterprise Roaming - Statistics and Forecasts
4. Leading Roaming Companies and Business Models
4.1 Global Roaming Business Models
4.1.1 Conventional International Roaming Business Models
4.1.2 In-House Roaming Partnerships
4.1.3 Regional and Global International Roaming Alliances
4.1.4 Hubbing - New International Roaming Business Models
188.8.131.52 MACH Roaming Hubs
184.108.40.206 MACH Launches RoamHouse
4.1.5 Analysis of Roaming Hubs
4.2 Mobile Termination Rates - Revenues to go up?
4.3 Potential Market Barriers to Roaming Services
4.3.1 Mobile Roaming and the Threat from Bypass Services
220.127.116.11 Analysis of Mobile VoIP Threat
18.104.22.168 Skype-on-Three- Operator Involvement
4.3.2 Wi-Fi and the Threat to International Roaming Services
4.4 New and Current Technologies for Roaming Services
4.4.1 Near Real Time Roaming Data Exchange
4.4.2 Customised Application for Mobile networks using Enhanced Logic (CAMEL)
4.4.3 Global Roaming Quality (GRQ)
22.214.171.124 Traffic Steering
126.96.36.199 Revenue Assurance
188.8.131.52 The Open Connectivity (OC) Initiative
4.5 Voice over LTE
4.5.1 LTE and the Impact on Roaming Services - Next Generation Mobile Network
4.5.2 Benefits of LTE Roaming
4.5.3 LTE Impact on Roaming - Core
4.5.4 LTE Local Breakout Impact on Roaming Billing
4.5.5 LTE Roaming and Network Interworking Evolution
4.5.6 Analysis of LTE Roaming
4.5.7 Future LTE Roaming
4.6 Mobile Data Usage and the Impact on Roaming
4.7 Data Roaming and EU Price Caps
4.7.1 Data Roaming and FCC Price Caps
4.7.2 New Business Models for Capitalising on Data Roaming
4.8 Global Roaming Alliances
4.8.1 The Bridge Alliance
4.8.2 The Conexus Mobile Alliance
4.8.3 AMI Alliance - Asia Mobility Initiative
184.108.40.206 Asian Roaming Regulatory Bodies
4.8.4 FreeMove Alliance
4.8.5 AREGNET The Arab Regulators Network
4.8.6 Zain One Network
220.127.116.11 Zain and Data Roaming
5. Expert Opinion - Visiongain Interview with MACH5.1 MACH Company Overview5.2 Current State of the Mobile Roaming Market 5.3 Business Case for Mobile Roaming5.4 Key Roaming Strategies5.5 Global Roaming Market Size5.6 Roaming Market Drivers5.7 Roaming Market Restraints5.8 Potential Obstacles for LTE Roaming5.9 Importance of Roaming Income to Operators5.10 Roaming Market Size 2012-20175.11 Voice, SMS and Data Roaming Traffic and Revenues in 20175.12 Impact of EU Regulations on Roaming Revenues5.13 Threat from VoIP and VoLTE to Roaming Services
6. Conclusions and Recommendations
6.1 Roaming in Europe
6.2 Roaming outside of EU
6.3 Roaming Hubs - The Future of Roaming?
6.4 What Subscribers Want - Roaming Surveys
6.4.1 Importance of Cost by Roaming Service Type
6.4.2 Roaming Services by Popularity
6.4.3 Combating Bill Shock - Subscriber Recommended Prices
6.5 Roaming SWOT Analysis
6.6 Summary of Key Roaming Market Data
List of Tables
Table 1.2: Roaming Service TypesTable 1.3: Basic Roaming Tariff TypesTable 1.4: Countries in which the EU Roaming Regulations ApplyTable 2.2: Global Roaming vs. Non-roaming Subscribers Forecast 2012-2017 (%, AGR %, CAGR %) Table 2.4: Global Roaming vs. Non-roaming Subscriber Figures Forecast 2012 (%, Millions, Billions)Table 2.6: Global Roaming vs. Non-roaming Subscriber Figures Forecast 2017 (%)Table 2.8: Global Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 3.1: Regional Roaming Revenue Market Share Forecast 2012-2017 (%)Table 3.4: Regional Roaming Revenues Market Share 2012 (%)Table 3.6: Regional Roaming Market Share Forecast 2017 (%)Table 3.7: Regional Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$ Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 3.8: FCC Bill Shock Operator Compliance Statistics 2012Table 3.10: North America Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$ Billions, AGR %, CAGR %))Table 3.12: Latin America Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$ Billions, AGR %, CAGR %))Table 3.13: Retail Price Caps on EU Roaming Charges 2012 (EUR, $)Table 3.14: Wholesale Price Caps on EU Roaming Charges 2012 (EUR, $)Table 3.15: Europe - Local Roaming Tariffs by CountryTable 3.17: Western Europe Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$ Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 3.19: Eastern Europe Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 3.21: China - Annual Roaming Call Duration 2010-2011 (Minutes, Billions)Table 3.23: Asia Pacific Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 3.25: Middle East and Africa Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 3.27: Global Voice vs. SMS vs. Data Usage 2012 (%)Table 3.29: Global Voice vs. SMS vs. Data Usage Forecast 2017 (%)Table 3.31: Global LTE Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 3.33: Global Roaming Revenues - LTE vs. Traditional Roaming Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, % LTE)Table 4.1: Global Roaming Business Models 2012Table 4.3: RoamHouse Service Summary 2012Table 4.4: Ofcom MTR rate Price Caps 2012 (UK pence per minute)Table 4.6: Global Mobile VoIP Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 4.8: Truphone Roaming Offerings 2012Table 4.9: Truphone Tru SIM Card Savings 2012Table 4.12: Global Roaming Fraud - Revenues Lost Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions, AGR %, CAGR %)Table 4.13: Global LTE Roll Out Schedule 2012 (Country, Operator, Expected Launch Date)Table 4.15: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast 2012-2017 (Exabytes per year)Table 4.16: EU Price Caps on Data Roaming Tariffs Retail and Wholesale (Euros per MB)Table 4.19: Bridge Alliance Roaming Service Offerings 2012 Table 4.20: Asian Roaming Regulatory Bodies 2012Table 4.21: AREGNET Members 2012Table 6.1: Global Importance of Roaming Service Cost When Selecting Network: Internet/Data vs. Voice vs. Text SMS 2012 (%)Table 6.3: Global Roaming Service Type by Popularity: Voice, SMS, Data, Combination, Prepaid vs. Postpaid Q1 2011- Q1 2012 (%)Table 6.5: Global Subscriber Tariff Satisfaction by Service Type Voice, SMS, Data 2012 (%)
List of Figures
Figure 1.1: The Roaming ProcessFigure 6.7: Roaming SWOT Analysis
List of Charts
Chart 2.1: Global Roaming vs. Non-roaming Subscribers Forecast 2012-2017 (%)Chart 2.3: Global Roaming vs. Non-roaming Subscriber Figures Forecast 2012 (%)Chart 2.5: Global Roaming vs. Non-roaming Subscriber Figures Forecast 2017 (%)Chart 2.7: Global Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart 3.2: Regional Roaming Revenues Market Share Forecast 2012-2017 (%)Chart 3.3: Regional Roaming Revenues Market Share 2012 (%)Chart 3.5: Regional Roaming Market Share Forecast 2017 (%)Chart 3.9: North America Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$ Billions)Chart 3.11: Latin America Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$ Billions)Chart 3.16: Western Europe Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$ Billions)Chart 3.18: Eastern Europe Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart 3.20: China - Annual Roaming Call Duration 2010-2011 (Minutes, Billions) Chart 3.22: Asia Pacific Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart 3.24: Middle East and Africa Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart 3.26: Global Voice vs. SMS vs. Data Usage 2012 (%)Chart 3.28: Global Voice vs. SMS vs. Data Usage Forecast 2017 (%)Chart 3.30: Global LTE Roaming Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart 3.32: Global Roaming Revenues - LTE vs. Traditional Roaming Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart: 3.34: Enterprise vs. Non-Enterprise Roaming Subscribers Share 2012 (%)Chart: 3.35: Enterprise vs. Non-Enterprise Roaming Subscribers Share 2017 (%)Chart 4.2: Global Roaming Calls Processed through MACH 2012 (%)Chart 4.5: Global Mobile VoIP Revenues Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart 4.7: Global Operator Restriction of VoIP Services 2012 (%)Chart 4.10: Global Roaming Voice Call Quality Below Average vs. Average and Above Quality 2012 (%)Chart 4.11: Global Roaming Fraud Revenues Lost Forecast 2012-2017 (US$, Billions)Chart 4.14: Global Mobile Data Traffic 2012-2017 (Exabytes per year)Chart 4.17: Global Subscribers Who Disable Data vs. Do Not Disable Data when Roaming 2012 (%)Chart 4.18: Reasons for not Using Data when Roaming 2012 (%)Chart 6.2: Global Importance of Roaming Service Cost When Selecting Network : Internet/Data vs. Voice vs. Text/SMS 2012 (%)Chart 6.4: Global Roaming Service Type by Popularity: Voice, SMS, Data, Combination, Prepaid vs. Postpaid Q1 2011- Q1 2012 (%)Chart 6.6: Global Subscriber Tariff Satisfaction by Service Type: Voice, SMS, Data 2012 (%)
33 Denmark3 Italia3 UK8taA1 TelekomAdvanced Info Service (AIS)Agri-Valley BroadbandAircellAl MadarAlaska CommunicationsAlgar TelecomAndorra TelecomAntelAppalachian WirelessAppleArmentelArqivaAsiaspaceAT&TAT&T MobilityAugere AveaBakrie TelecomBase TelecomBatelcoBayan TelecommunicationsBayRICSBeelineBelgacome (Proximus)Bell MobilityBeST (life)Bharti AirtelBiteBluegrass CellularBouygues TelecomBSNLBTCC Spire WirelessCarolina West WirelessCelcomCell CCellcomCellular SouthCentreNetCenturyTelChariton Valley CommsChina MobileChina Mobile Research Institute China TelecomChunghwa TelecomClaroCLEAR MobitelCLEAR MobitelClearwireComfoneCommnet WirelessConvergence TechnologiesCosmoteCricketCross TelephoneCSL LimitedCTMCuster TelephoneDedicadoDeutsche TelekomDialog AxiataDiGiDish NetworkDNADPCDtac DuE PlusElisaEmobileEMTEnergy Australia AusgridEntel MovilEntel PCSERA/T MobileEtex Telephone Co-opEtisalatEtisalat MisrEverything EverywhereExcelcomindo FarEasTone FitelFPT TelecomFrance Telecom GIPSGizmoGlo MobileGlobal MobileGlobe TelecomH3GHong Kong CSLHutchison 3GHutchison Telecom ICEIDEA Cellular IndosatiPass Inc.KcellKDDIKordiaKPNKPN Base KTKTF LattelecomLeap WirelessLGLG U+LightSquaredLMTM1MACHMagticomMaxis CommunicationsMegafonMeteorMetroPCSMobikom AustriaMobilyMobinilMobistar Mobyland MoldcellMonaco TelecomMosaic TelecomMotorolaMovicelMovistarMTCM-TelMTNMTNLMTSMTS AllstreamMTS-UkraineNBN CoNcellNorthwest CellNTT DoCoMoO2O2 Secure WirelessOAO VoentelecomOiOmantelOmnitelOpen mobileOptusOrangeOrange ArmeniaP1 NetworksPanhandle Telephone Co-opPCCWPeoples Telephone Co-opPersonalPiltelPioneer CellularPublic Service WirelessQtelQualcomm India RelianceRogers WirelessRostelecomS and R CommunicationsS&T Telephone CooperativeSafaricomSasktelSaudi Telecom CompanySFRSingapore Telecommunications (SingTel)SK TelecomSky BrazilSkyCross, Inc.SkypeSmart CommunicationsSmarTone Softbank MobileSonaecom SpeedConnectSprintStarcommsStarhubSTCStrata NetworksSun Cellular SunriseSwisscomT MobileT Mobile SlovenskoT Mobile USATaiwan MobileTDCTelaSoneraTelcelTele2Tele2 SwedenTelecom ItaliaTelecom Italia Mobile (TIM) Telecom NZTelefónica TelenetTeleNorTelenor MagyarorszagTelenor SwedenTeliaSoneraTelkomselTelstraTelusTexas Energy NetworkT-Hrvatski TelekomThumb CellularTikona DigitalTMNTriatelTrueMoveTruphoneTunisianaTurkcellU MobileUCellUK BroadbandUME EPMUnited WirelessUnitelUS CellularVDCVerizon WirelessVHAVideotronViettelVimpelcomVinaphone VIPNetVivaViva BahrainViva Cell-MTSVivid WirelessVivoVodacomVodafoneVodafone NZVodafone PortugalVodafone QatarVoxWBSWindWind MobileWooshXL AxiataXplorenetYoigoYotaZAINZiggo4
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
3GPPAMI AllianceAPTAREGNETASEANAuthority Regulatory Post and Télécommunications BERECBrazilian ArmyBridge AllianceCity of Charlotte CouncilCommunication and Information Technology Commission (CITC)Conexus Mobile AllianceDepartment of Telecommunications (DoT, India)European Commission (EC)European Council (EC)European ParliamentEuropean Regulation Group (ERG)FreeMove AllianceGlobal System for Mobile Communications Association (GSMA)International Roaming Expert Group (IREG)Ministry of Communications Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (China)Ministry of Telecommunication & Information TechnologyMinistry of Transport and Communications National Telecommunication Commission (INTT)National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC, Sudan)National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (NTRA)NGMNOfcomPaltel Ministry of Telecom and Information TechnologyPost and Telecommunication OfficeSAARCSao Paolo Military PoliceSupreme Council for Communication and Information Technology (ICT)Supreme Council for Communication and Information Technology (SMPTS)Syrian Telecommunication Establishment (STE)Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC)The National Telecommunications Regulatory Agency (AMRT)The Regularity Authority (ARE)Transferred Account Data Interchange Group (TADIG)US Federal Communications Commission (FCC)West Africa Telecommunications Regulation AssociationWorld Trade Organisation (WTO)Zain One Network
To order this report: Wireless Technology Industry: The Mobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Contact Nicolas: email@example.com
Intl: +1 805-652-2626