WORCESTER, Mass., April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bulbs.com, one of the nation's largest Philips lighting distributors announced today that it is adding the new Philips BR30 and A19 LEDs to its product assortment, providing a new experience for dimmable energy saving LEDs that deliver a warm glow lighting effect.
As the lights are dimmed, the color temperature of these lamps is reduced which creates a warm glow similar to a candle. Until now, this warm, relaxing ambiance effect was only available in dimmable halogen and incandescent lamps. Now customers have the perfect alternative for their hospitality applications where a candle-like atmosphere is as important as lowering energy and maintenance costs.
Features include the following:
- Transitions from 2700K to 2200K with dimming
- Flexibility to create the right light level and ambience with smooth dimming to 10% of full light levels
- Saves up to 80% in energy when compared to an incandescent equivalent
- 25,000 hour rated average life enables longer useful service life and reduced maintenance cost
- Integrates seamlessly into recessed luminaires for uniform light distribution with enhanced visual comfort
- Excellent color rendering
- Ideal for down lighting and track lighting in restaurants, bars, hotels, and residential buildings
- A 'must have' option for managers of design, construction, and facilities who want to create a warm, inviting atmosphere in bars, restaurants, and hotels
- Enables hospitality managers to resolve their energy efficiency and cost reduction requirements without compromising their guests' visual comfort and sense of well-being
To learn more about the new Philips's LED lighting effect and how it could be a viable solution for your lighting needs visit Bulbs.com.
Bulbs.com, headquartered in Worcester, Mass., is a leading online lighting supplier. Established in August 1999, Bulbs.com provides lighting products to over 125,000 commercial customers operating across 300,000 locations in the hospitality, retail, property-management, healthcare, manufacturing and municipal sectors. For more information, visit www.Bulbs.com.