LONDON, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The pay-TV market is evolving, and boundaries are increasingly blurred between pay and free-to-air (FTA) TV services. Our forecasts take a holistic view of the market, and complement forecasts for traditional pay-TV services with top-level figures for paid-for OTT video services to the TV.
This report provides:
- forecasts for the number of pay-TV households, services, spend and average spend per subscriber (ASPS)
- forecasts split by pay-TV platform: cable (analogue and digital), IPTV, pay-DTT, satellite and OTT video
- forecasts for 11 individual countries; 15 countries and territories that are modelled as the 'rest of Western Europe'; and Western Europe as a whole
- an overview of the trends and drivers in the market
- top-level overviews of the key countries in the region
- recommendations for traditional pay-TV operators.
Who needs to read this report:
- Product and strategy managers within pay-TV operators who require market sizing for business planning purposes, as well as an overview of key trends affecting the market to help them to develop propositions accordingly.
- Business development managers within vendors of video solutions who need to size opportunities for their products and services.
- Financial analysts who need to understand the dynamics and the size of the pay-TV market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2478662/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers