OAK BROOK, Illinois, Jan. 21 /PRNewswire/ --The Chicago Marriott Oak Brook Hotel is pleased to announce that the complete renovation of "The Gallery" meeting floor at the property is now officially complete. Now meeting planners can arrange perfectly productive meetings and events with the help of the expert event staff at the hotel.
Notable Oak Brook, IL meeting room updates include:
- Art and photography, created specifically for the property
- New acoustical infrastructure and state-of-the-art Bose Sound system
- Addition of a new 2,000 square foot meeting space
- New electronic meeting displays
- Modern designer wall coverings and flooring
- High-end executive board rooms with 52" HD LCD televisions
- Designer boardroom chairs
- Touch-screen information center for guests
Complimentary Wi-Fi is also offered in all public spaces throughout the hotel, 24-hour business center, 1401 West Restaurant and Bar and Starbucks. An airport shuttle to and from O'Hare and Mid-way Airport is now available with advanced reservations made.
In addition, for any group over 50 cumulative room nights arriving before December 31, 2010, the hotel near Oak Brook Center will offer:
- 35% allowable attrition
- One complimentary room per 35 rooms booked
- 2% rebate off the master, for any group over 100 room nights
- Marriott Rewards members registered for the promotion also earn double points up to 100,000 total points (50,000 base + 50,000 bonus)
- If a registered member pays for the event with their Visa Card, they can earn triple points up to 150,000 total points (50,000 base + 100,000 bonus)
About Chicago Marriott Oak Brook
Depart from ordinary Oak Brook hotels and discover exceptional service and luxurious accommodations at the newly renovated Chicago Marriott Oak Brook Hotel, situated near Lombard, Naperville and Downers Grove. From Oak Brook Center shopping to the Brookfield Zoo, this hotel in Oak Brook is ideal for a Chicago suburb getaway. Whether traveling for business or leisure, let the Chicago Marriott Oak Brook Hotel envelop you in a sense of modern sophistication.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 630-573-8555 or visit http://marriott.com/hotels/travel/chiob.
SOURCE Chicago Marriott Oak Brook