DUBLIN, July 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xx39fc/the_public_safety) has announced the addition of SNS Research's new report "The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" to their offering.
The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides touching upon the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, challenges, technology, spectrum allocation, industry roadmap, deployment case studies, vendor products, strategies, standardization initiatives and applications ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2015 till 2030. Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues, over both private and commercial networks. In addition, the report presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for public safety LTE devices and infrastructure.
Key Questions Answered:
- How big is the public safety LTE opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE for public safety applications?
- When will MCPTT and proximity services see large scale proliferation?
- What is the status of private LTE rollouts and public safety MVNO offerings across the globe?
- What opportunities exist for commercial wireless carriers and MVNOs in the public safety LTE market?
- Is there a market for 400 MHz LTE networks?
- What are the prospects of tactical, rapidly deployable and airborne LTE solutions?
- How can public safety agencies leverage unused spectrum resources to fund private LTE networks?
- What strategies should system integrators and vendors adopt to remain competitive?
- The expectation is that public safety LTE infrastructure investments will grow at a CAGR of nearly 40% between 2015 and 2020. By the end of 2020, infrastructure investments which include base stations (eNBs), mobile core and mobile backhaul gear will account for over $2 Billion
- The market for ruggedized public safety LTE devices will witness similar growth, with an estimated 4 Million annual device shipments in 2020
- By 2020, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNBs) will reach 150,000. By that time, transportable LTE solutions will account for close to 20% of all public safety LTE infrastructure investments
- Commercial carriers and public safety MVNOs will pocket over $8 Billion in public safety LTE service revenue by the end of 2020, following growth at a CAGR of 50% between 2015 and 2020
- Almost all major LMR industry players are leveraging partnerships with established LTE infrastructure vendors such as Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent, to offer end-to-end LTE solutions
- Consolidation efforts are continuing to take place throughout the industry, particularly among the largest LTE infrastructure vendors and public safety system integrators
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Overview of the Public Safety Mobile Broadband Market
Chapter 3: Public Safety LTE and Mobile Broadband Industry Roadmap
Chapter 4: Public Safety LTE and Mobile Broadband Applications Ecosystem
Chapter 5: Key Ecosystem Players
Chapter 6: Public Safety LTE Spectrum Allocation Strategies Worldwide
Chapter 7: Market Analysis and Forecasts
Chapter 8: Standardization & Regulatory Initiatives
Chapter 9: Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
Chapter 10: Expert Opinion - Interview Transcripts pany
Companies mentioned: 30 of the 200+ companies that feature in this extensive report
- U.K. Home Office
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Cellular
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Navy
- UIC (International Union of Railways)
- UNIMO Technology
- USPTO (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office)
- University of Ottawa
- Uppsala Ambulance Services
- VIRVE Products and Services
- Verizon Wireless
- WNC (Wistron NeWeb Corporation)
- Westell Technologies
- Western Australia Police
- WinMate Communication
- Wireless Telecom Group Company
- Wytec International
- xG Technology
- Xplore Technologies Corporation
- Z-Com (ZDC Wireless)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xx39fc/the_public_safety
Source: SNS Research
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets