RIVERSIDE, Calif., June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Relaxing Company, Inc., creators of Mary Jane's Relaxing Soda and The Relaxing Tea, announced it has reached agreements with a host of beverage distributors, expanding its footprint from California to Massachusetts.
"We've spent the past six months intensely focused on extending our distribution network," Matt Moody, president of The Relaxing Company, said. "These relationships are vital to the continued growth of our brands."
With access to over 7,500 accounts, the distribution network additions include:
- Straub Distributing - Anheuser-Busch Distributor for Orange County, CA
- Sloan Distributing - Los Angeles, CA
- Trent Beverage - Riverside, San Bernardino, Palm Springs, CA
- MJ Distribution - San Francisco, CA
- DB Miller Inc. dba Austin Beverage Co. - Austin, TX /San Antonio, TX
- O'Keefe Distributing – Colorado Springs, CO
- Bay State Beverage Company - Boston, MA
- Free State Distribution - Kansas
- Johnson Distributing - Central Wisconsin
- JED Distributing - South Wisconsin
- S&B Ventures – Phoenix, AZ
- MMG Beverage Distribution - Tulsa, OK
- Windward Ap. Distribution - Fiji/South Pacific Islands
"Considering the success our products have had on and off premise, we needed distributors that could handle the range of accounts," Moody added. "We couldn't be happier with these additions to our distribution network."
Mary Jane's Relaxing Soda and The Relaxing Tea are also available at select retailers in New York, Florida, Oregon, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Indiana and Illinois.
About The Relaxing Company
Headquartered in Riverside, CA, The Relaxing Company, Inc. brings natural alternatives for instant relaxation to the mainstream by blending herbal ingredients into enjoyable beverage form.
More information available at www.therelaxingcompany.com
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Janes-Soda/65220358581?ref=ts
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mary_janes_soda
Volume Public Relations
SOURCE The Relaxing Company, Inc.