HOUSTON, April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The newly filed civil fraud case of the SEC against Goldman Sachs will be featured on Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies this Friday at 9 am ET. Wes Christian, www.csj-law.com, is a nationally known securities fraud specialist and close associate of legendary trial attorney John O'Quinn, who jointly pursued stock fraud cases with Mr. Christian for many years before his tragic death in an automobile accident in 2009. Wes Christian will discuss his opinion of the likelihood of the SEC prevailing, the standards for upholding a claim of securities fraud, and the likelihood of further lawsuits being filed based on the SEC claims against Goldman Sachs. Call in live and toll free with questions at 800-336-2225, listen live at www.winningstrategies.net or email during the show to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous guests of Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies (formerly Corporate Strategies) have included former SEC Chairman Arthur Levitt, Changewave's Tobin Smith, CNBC "Mad Money" Host Jim Cramer, Gamco's Mario Gabelli, Muriel Siebert, U.S. Senator and Presidential Candidate John McCain, Enterprise Products CEO Dan Duncan, Celgene's CEO John Jackson, Landry's CEO Tilman Fertitta, former Compaq CEO Eckard Pfeiffer, Money Manager Louis Navellier, and many others.
About Wes Christian
Mr. Christian has devoted a majority of his practice to complex commercial litigation, including several substantial cases involving, among others, intellectual property, wrongful death, medical malpractice, fraud in real estate. In the last five years, Wes has led a consortium comprised of a number of distinguished law firms across the country pursuing several leading brokerage and clearing firms in six states (in state and federal court) for stock fraud and manipulation, seeking in excess of $9 billion in damage.
Mr. Christian has been featured in the following articles:
- Christopher Faille, Christian Reflects on Mangan, Gryphon, HEDGEWORLD.com, Jan. 9, 2008
- John R. Emschwiller and Kara Scannell, Blame the 'Stock Vault'? Clearinghouse Faulted On Short-Selling Abuse; Finding the Naked Truth, NY SUN, Jul 5, 2007
- Liz Moyer, Naked Short Victim Strikes Back, FORBES.com, Feb. 2, 2007
- Kara Scannell, 'Not MY Stock': The Latest Way to Fight Shorts, THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, Aug. 2, 2006
- The Economist Staff, Betting on losers, THE ECONOMIST, Jun 22nd 2006
- Jane Sassen, The Secret Lives of Short Sellers: the Rise of Hedge Funds and Indie Research Raises New Questions About a Shadowy World, BUSINESS WEEK, Apr. 10, 2006
- Daniel Kadlec, Watch Out, They Bite! How Hedge Funds Tied to Embattled Broker Refco Used "Naked Short Selling" to Plunder Small Companies, TIME, Nov. 14, 2005 (SPECIAL ISSUE: INSIDE BUSINESS, December 2005)
About Winning Strategies
Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies (www.winningstrategies.net), formerly known as Corporate Strategies, is a network of financial news resources that provides you with the Low-Risk, High-Reward Strategies for Success necessary to succeed in today's fast-changing, competitive investment and business environment.
Winning Strategies shares the latest news, information, analysis and market intelligence with you through a unique and powerful combination of approaches including:
- Tim Connolly's Winning Strategies Business Talk Show
- Winning Strategies Newsletters and Strategic Intelligence Updates
- Winning Strategies Video Updates
- Winning Strategies Subscriber Emails, Blogs and Twitter updates
For more information on booking of interviews, call Marcy Dorotik at 713-621-2737 or email email@example.com.
SOURCE Corporate Strategies, Inc.